012

⭒❃.✮:▹𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝◃:✮.❃⭒

"No, Jack

"No, Jack. I'm not going without you. Not after everything we've been through."

ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

"Open your eyes, you did it Katerina!" he exclaimed with a wave of relief.

She shook her head in denial, refusing to open her eyes. "You did it, it's okay!"

"I didn't cut your hand off?" she sighed. "No, you didn't cut my hand off!" he half smiled.

She peeked her eyes open, seeing his hand was in fact still attached to his arm. They both let out a laugh in surprise.

"You did it! come on, let's go." Jack said as he hugged her she took his hand leading him through the water as best she could.

"Oh shit, this is cold! Oh, shit!" he yelled in surprise.

"I know, I'm the one whose been running through it the last ten minutes. Remember?" she deadpanned as she made her way to the exit of the room they were in.

"No no no, that's the way out!" she panicked, seeing the staircase was now fully submerged with the ice like water now.

"We have to find another way, come on." he told, holding onto her hand as he guided her through the water.

Jack led her through the halls, they eventually found their way upstairs on the other side of E deck and came to a door.

"Will it open?" Katerina breathed out.

"It's going to." Jack replied as he jiggled the knob.

"Step back." he told and she did as he said. Jack then started ramming his shoulder into the door a couple times until it finally broke open.

"What do you think your doing?!" a steward shouted as Jack and Katerina looked around holding hands, trying to figure out where they were before walking as fast as they could down the hall.

"You'll have to pay for that, you know. That's White Star Line property."

"Shut up!" both of them yelled in unison.

Katerina was fuming on the inside, the ship was sinking and the stewards were worried about some broken door? Did they not know? we're they ignoring it, or just thinking some door was so much important than all of the 2,200 lives?