1.Bye

Nadine's P.O.V.

January 2013
I thought everything was fine and alright. I never felt this way before, I feel so lost and broken. I can't fix myself that quick. I need more time and space. A guy like him is not right for me. Why did he do this? Why did he break my heart? God, I wish I haven't met him. I wish he was not mine. I don't need a man for the rest of my life. I just need myself. I can do this on my own. I did everything he wished for but I think it wasn't enough for him. For the times we've been together, he was never like this. He even told me he will be with me for the rest of our life, but I think he changed his mind. He can't get out of my head, but he can get out of my heart.
-
February 2014
My sister and I went for a little stroll at the park. The benches were full of couples flirting with each other. I was so embarrassed, people are watching me feeling lonely with my little sister right beside me. We started walking and I felt really tired. We went to the café and got a cup of coffee while my sister was playing with herself. Whenever I get a sip of coffee, I always remember him because he always give me coffee when I am tired or I am doing my works. He never fail to make me sad back then. We met when we were still in our highschool years. I watched him grew. He was probably the longest man I have ever have memories with. My dad passed away when I was 4 years old, because he died because of a car accident. Until when I was 15 I feel so depressed and unhappy. Until I met the guy of my dreams. But turns out he wasn't for me. -ring ring-...some texted me.

From: Amarie
To: Nadine

"Nadine, want to meet me tomorrow? 12:15 lunch? At the mall?"

To: Amarie
From: Nadine

"Oh sure, by the way we have to talk about something."

From: Amarie
To: Nadine

"Great! See you there. Byeee!"
-
It feels good to have a friend who is at your side all the time. Whenever I had ups and downs, she never fails me to be happy. Amarie is like my shadow, we do all the same things. But she never knew that I am done with my boyfriend eventhough a month already passed by. Its now my time to tell the truth.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Instagram
Personal: @Lehcell
Fan page: @Jaforeverdine
YouTube fan page: @Zoellabeauties

Tumbler
@lickmylawly