concert//jillix

Little: Felix
Caregiver: Jisung
Plot: Felix is emotional from meeting stay so Jisung comforts his little so he can have fun.
Trigger: none, unless you count crying as a trigger then yah.
Age period: 3-6
Genre: fluff
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was beautiful. Blinding lights, flashes and loud cheers coming from the audience and members. It gave Felix a feeling of nostalgia. Reminding him of all the past memories. Tears welled up as he tried to sing without letting anyone know.

His voice cracked in the middle of his line as he walked up to his twin. Jisung looked at him in shock with a wide smile and brought up a hand to wrap around his shoulders.

"You okay, lix?" He asked rubbing Felixs arm. Felix brought up the green cloth up to his face and covered his face with it as he nodded.

Jisung just laughed and patted his arm and left to hang around with the other members and Chan walked up to him and hugged him. Felix couldn't resist that and hugged him back.

Felix was starting to cry harder and harder each passing moment. All the members came into a group hug and Felix was trying so hard not to slip.

None of the members could tell he was about to slip but Chans speech just made the boy slip.

He sobbed loudly as the last song played. Singing his lines in the most broken voice, which hid the lisp the boy had when he was little.

The members left one by one and Felix was the first one to leave and as soon as he came to the dressing room, he plopped down on the little couch there and sobbed so hard that the staff were worried he would stop breathing.

One of the female staff came to Felix and rubbed his back. She had guessed that he was little so she tried to sooth him.

"....dada..." He said in the most soft voice anyone could have probably heard. The staff just smiled and assured him that he was coming.

A few minutes passed and Changbin was in the room. He saw Felixs state and walked towards him.
He picked him up just to place him on his lap and rub his back.

Felix was starting to calm down but as soon as he realized it wasn't his dada then he started wailing loudly again.

Changbin tried to hush him but nothing would work and just at that moment Jisung walked in. He saw Felix on Changbins lap and stared at them.

"Is he little right now?" He asked while standing in his place. Changbin just nodded and Jisung quickly went to grab the wailing boy.

He picked him up with a bit of difficulty and sat him down on his lap.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked while lightly tugging at his hair. The little loved the feeling of someone combing his hair even when he was big.

"Waj bootiful. Fel' happy, not shad." He said while sniffling and Jisung internally cooed.

"It was, wasn't it? You felt happy, I'm sure but why cry over it, huh bubs?" He asked knowing the answer but still asked anyways.

By now all of the members were in the room and were just watching the scene unfold infront of them.

"Dunno. Jus' fel' like i waj in pacht." Felix rubbed his eyes, feeling sleepy from the exhausting day and crying session.

Jisung chuckled at his answer and removed his hand from his eyes and kissed his forehead. He lightly pushed his head to his shoulder and just then their manager walked in and told them to get ready to leave.

Jisung pulled the little away from as the little whined. He made him stand up and then put on his coat and hat. Felix waited for his caregiver to do the same to him and he did.Felix grasped Jisungs hand and left the room.

Straykids were going to their car as they were bombarded with paparazzi and fans. Felix pushed himself closer to Jisung as he waved at the fans in a tired way and walked into the van with Jisung.

The both of them were seated at the back Chan and Minho in the front. Jisung was sitting by the window and Felix on the seat beside him, his head on his chest, hands still interlocked.

Jisung wrapped his free hand around the boys shoulder and pulled him closer, even if that was possible. He rubbed his arm and laid his head back.

Soon enough, the car was filled with silence except for the occasional honk and wind. Minho looked back to see what the boys were doing just to see them sleeping peacefully.

He smiled lightly at the boys and turned his head back to the front just to see Chan looking at him. Minho smiled even wider and said, "What are you looking at?"

Chan smiled and replied, "What? Can't look at my darling?" Minho cringed at the nickname but nonetheless laid his head on the olders shoulder.

Soon the men infront fell asleep aswell. Smiles can be found in all of the boys faces as they all slept peacefully for the first time in a while.

This took me too long to write. I didn't have any idea on what to do then i found clips of felix crying in their first stop so i decided on this.