hugs and watermelons// ot8

Littles: Jeongin, Felix, Minho, Changbin
Caregivers: Chan, Hyunjin, Jisung, Seungmin
Plot: it is a summer day and summer is not summer without some watermelon so everyones going to eat watermelon.
Trigger: none
Age period: 2-4, 3-6
Genre: fluff
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Is sooo hot today daddyy."

Changbin was becoming very fussy because of the heat and it was starting to annoy Seungmin. He usually never got annoyed at this but it was extremely hot and it was making his mind fuzzy.

Changbin was one of the few littles who was big enough to know what he was doing and could talk properly and when he saw the frustrated look on his daddy he just pouted and looked away.

Minho was about to cry because his main caregiver, Jisung, wasn't with him as he went out with Chan. Which also meant that Jeongin would be crying right now aswell but he wasn't. Infact, he wasn't even in the room.

Minho, being only 3, got a little worried, got up and waddled to Jeongins and Chans shared room. He couldn't get the door to open which was frustrating and tears welled up in his eyes. Soon enough he heard the front door open and his head turned towards the sound.He left the door and ran towards his caregiver, crying, and hugged him tightly.

"Papa! Innie wowt open the dow an' i can' get in!"

He cried out loud and Seungmin shot up to see if that was true and ran towards Jeongins room. Chan followed suit and ran after Seungmin.

Hyunjin and Felix were nowhere to be found but at the commotion, they came out of their room and tried to see what happened.

The first thing Hyunjin noticed was that Minho was crying in Jisungs arm and that there were bags with huge watermelons in them. That was not the first thing Felix noticed though.

He noticed that his fellow little was crying softly and trying not to let out loud sobs. How did he know? Well he is a little so he knows what he's thinking of.

He let go of his caregivers hand, who left to help Jisung with the fruit, and sat down next to Changbin. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around the others waist and laid his head down on his shoulder.

The other little got scared and looked to see who hugged him. Although he couldn't see very well with tears blurring his vision, he still hugged the person back and let out all his sobs.

Since felix was also in the older littles, he tried to calm the latter down. He got him down to sniffled when Seungmin walked down with Chan and Jeongin.

Seungmin saw that his little was crying into Felixs shoulder. The sight made his heart ache and he ran towards the two. He tapped Felixs shoulder and signaled to him that he'll take care of Changbin.

Felix just nodded and moved away. Seungmin grabbed Changbin from his underarms and placed him on his lap and apologized to him over and over again.

Jisung and Minho saw everything as they were still standing by the doorway. Chan made a hand gesture which said to come to the kitchen. They, obviously, complied and followed them to the kitchen.

Chan, Hyunjin and Jisung placed their littles on the counter and brought out the watermelons. They cut one watermelon into slices and put the other two away for the time being.

The littles eyes sparkled and their mouth watered seeing the delicious fruit. The caregivers saw the look on the littles faces and laughed.

"Who wants some watermelon?!"

Chan shouted out which caused the two sitting on the floor to look up. Changbin got excited seeing the melon and started shouting "me! Me!"

The other 3 littles followed and started chanting. The caregivers just laughed and they sat down at the table so that everyone could eat.

Everybody got a slice or two and ate it happily. Laughter echoed between the walls and the littles made a huge mess while eating the melon. All of the caregivers just cleaned it up together and went to the living room to watch a movie marathon.

They all settled down and Chan looked uo at the ac and frowned in confusion.

"Why is the ac not on?"

He asked Seungmin mainly because he was the only one in the living room while they were gone. Seungmins eyes almost popped out of their sockets when he realized that the reason they were so hot was because the ac wasn't on.

"It wasn't on?!!?"

The members looked at him and just burst out laughing after a moment. They all laughed together and watched the movies until everyone fell asleep in eachothers arms.

I like this one but not as much as others but ya. I have nothing to say so hope you enjoy! Byee!