Chapter 4

I know what you're all thinking...how is she updating already? Yeah idk, I got grounded for a month and really don't have anything else to do, so enjoy:) Btw I said this was going to be a filler chapter, but I changed my mind...

~~5 MONTHS LATER~~

"Harry stop!" Louis squealed after, yet again, Harry decided to poke his finger into Louis' side, where he was most ticklish.

"Never!" Harry said laughing and continued to tickle him, "Say it, and I'll stop."

"No!" Louis squealed again, pushing his arms out to get Harry off of him, but failing since Harry was much bigger than he was.

"Come on LouBear, you know you want to!" Harry said to him, "Give in already!"

"Fine, fine! You win!" Louis said grabbing his hands, and pulling them away from his side "You're the best boyfriend ever, happy?"

"And?" Harry said smiling and waiting.

"And I love you, very much," Louis said smiling and still panting from his laughter and squeals.

"There we go," Harry said smiling and ducking down giving Louis a small kiss, "And I love you too."

"Don't ever do that to me again," Louis said laughing at him.

"No promises, sorry, that was too fun and cute," Harry said laying down next to Louis on his large bed.

Louis whined, "Please don't."

Harry laughed at him, "No, sorry," he said to him.

"Ass," Louis muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing," Louis said with an innocent smile, "I didn't say anything."

Harry rolled his eyes playfully at him, biting his bottom lip nervously, "I need to ask you something LouBear.."

"What is it Haz?" Louis asked him concerned.

"What do you think about going out on a date?" Harry asked him.

"Like an actual date? In like public and stuff?" Louis said to him, "I'd love that, but what if someone sees us?"

"No one will see us, I know people who can get us a private room for free in a nice restaurant, and the foods really good," Harry said to him, "I just don't want you to feel like we can't do anything without having to worry about people seeing us."

Louis smiled at him, "That sounds perfect, I just don't want people to see us and then tell other people and everyone knows and you're out before you're ready."

"You want to do it then?" Harry asked him, "If you say no that would be pretty embarrassing since I already called in saying we were going to be there.."

"Of course I want to do it!" Louis told him, "When is it?"

"Tonight, at seven," Harry said smiling at him, "I know it's last minute too, but I just didn't want you to say no, so I kind of put it off..."

Louis smiled at him, "Has anyone ever told you you're really cute when you get all flustered?"

Harry smiled at him, "No, no one has ever said that."

"Well it's true," Louis said to him, "What time is it now?"

"About five," Harry said looking at his phone.