(TNG): "You're all that I have left of Her" (Mineta)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV:

Today is such a beautiful spring day, It was such a nice day to go to the mall, Just The Mineta Family, Minuro Nelly and Their Son, Satuo.

His Wife Nelly, Nelly Tanaka, Her Quirk: Flower Power, She can grow any flowers where She wants and It can either grow bigger or small and She can control any kind of Flower and use it to Her advantage.

Surprisingly, No One, Not even anyone from Mineta's Friends thought that Someone like Nelly actually fall in love with Him, But Somehow, Nelly and Mineta fall in love, got married and have their son, Satuo.

Anyways, What is more nice to go out like a family walk, So Mineta, Nelly and Their Son are off going to mall and almost heading to the park not too far, Of Course, Their 2 Year Old Son was very excited and maybe later, Mineta's friends bring Their Children So They can have a good time.

While Nelly was looking at The Clothes for Her, For Mineta Himmler and Little Satuo, Little Satuo was very bored while sitting in His Stroller.

When Satuo was playing around with The Button Straps on The Stroller, He unclipped Them and He was finally free from The Stroller, He decided to have a fun game, He started to run away and ran out of The Store in the mall.

"Look Baby, Do You like This Shirt?" Nelly Asked while holding a shirt just the right size for Satuo, But She went to look at Him, He was gone, Nelly immediately dropped The Shirt and was started to panic Once She saw that Her Son went missing.

"Satuo? Satuo?! SATUO! Come to Mommy!" She Yelled Desperately hoping that Her Son will give Her some sort of sign that He is Bear but wasn't.

It didn't helped that Mineta was in the bathroom and Nelly has to look for Her Son on Your own but luckily, She asks a lot of People about Her Son and Others told Her that He went into a different direction and The last one said that Little Satuo went out through the back of the mall.

Nelly quickly ran of the back of the mall and saw Her Son was walking while giggling, She quickly walked over, gently picked Up Her Son and Got Him to look at Her.

"Sweetie, You can't go anywhere without Mommy or Daddy, You really gave Me a scare" Nelly Said

"S-orry Mama" Satuo Said, Nelly smiled and She hugged Him.

"Mommy is so happy that You are okay" Nelly Said as She held Him close but than something caught Her attention, She heard footsteps coming towards Them Both, along with an evil cold chuckle.

"Isn't that what a pretty sight to see...Mother and Son are back together" A Cold and Dark Female's Voice Said down The Dark Alley way.

Sure it was morning but The Alley way keep going deeper and deeper, The more deeper it becomes, The more darkness it has waiting for someone to go in and never come back into the light.

Nelly knew it has to be a villian or someone who has a quirk that only abuses it, Nelly held Her son close and take a look at Her son, She knew that no heroes will come soon so which means that She is gonna have to stop this person herself.

Nelly quickly got up and Hide Her Son behind The back door and
mouthed: 'Stay here' Luckily Her Son obeyed and Nelly walked back over and seeing This Person who's a threat to everyone.

Nelly stood there in a position where She was ready to fight, With Her own two eyes, She saw someone.

It was a woman, She was in Her late 40s along having light skin tone, with red hair and green eyes, Her hair was pretty creepy looking, like Her Hair was pretty messy and Her face looks like She came back from a drug house or something.