chapter one

Wrong bed
---------

Madison woke to the sound of her phone alarm. Her head pounding was but she managed to locate the device and turn it off. Just as she was about to drift back into, something caught her attention. The Room.

The room was totally different from her room and the what the hell! How did she get here! She panicked and grabbed the sheets over her face only to find herself naked under the covers. Oh my goodness! What have you done Madison Fernandez!! Not again. She cursed under her breath as she staggered to find her clothes.

And the something clicked. If she was in a different room that's not her, under the covers stack naked that means something happened last night which she was not surprised by how are are sore she felt down. There was thunderous. The man must be big to give her such uneasiness. But, who did I sleep with? She almost tripped in the process but wore her clothes nevertheless. She needed to get out before the said man she slept with gets to meet her here.

Madison took slow steps toward the night stand where her phone and watch were laying to grab them when she heard the sound of the shower from the bathroom. She should be taking  a shower and will possibly be out any time soon. I should get the fuck out. She thought before grabbing her things and just as she turned to leave the water suddenly stopped running. Fuck! She cursed under her breath as she made a quick dash for the door.

Sandro ran after Madison the moment he came out from the bathroom with his towel tied around his waist. "Hey! Wait! I don't even know your name. " he yelled out aloud but Madison had already gotten to the front door of Sandro's apartment.

"Thank you, Mr. Free drink for last night it was nice riding youuuu.... " Madison sang out sarcastically, pulling the doorknob at the same time and off she went.

"Just a minute. Please! Shit!" Sandro cursed as he almost lost his balance on the stairs as he came towards the front door only to see Madison entering into a taxi and zoomed off.

Frustrated and out of breath Sandro stood and watched the car disappear into the street.his hands in akimbo as he reminisced the last statement Madison made before stepping out of his apartment and smirked "it was nice making love to you too sassy girl"

Though Sandro was a bit disappoint with the way the smaller ran off he couldn't agree more than that his night with the stranger was worth it as he walked back into his apartment to prepare for his as a congressman a soft smile appear by the corner of his lips.

Madison quickly Aligthed from the taxi and run into her house to freshen up. She was running late for work and Maxine had already called and texted her several times to inform her that a new elect Congressman would be taking over today. Which was the more reason why she must be present and on time because she was the assistant?.

Madison got the company, wearing black turtle neck dress long sleeve

And top a black blazer Jacket

All to cover the hickeys that stranger left on her skin last night

All to cover the hickeys that stranger left on her skin last night. She didn't want anyone to find out what happened. Not that she wasn't matured enough to have sex, but a one night stand was totally not what she bargained for. To Madison Fernandez, that was a Sweet mistake.

She cheerfully greeted the Lady at the front desk before making her way to the elevator. Not failing to notice how the ladies in the building were whispering to one another. She overheard one talking about the new elect congressman was. Which means she had made her presence know earlier on exhaling, she walked into the PA's office and sat down.

Five minutes later the door to the elevator slid open and Sandro Marcos gracefully stepped out leaving everyone both man and women in awe. He was indeed Handsome they Said. He was simply dressed in a batong suit and black shoes.

Gov.Matthew the reelect Governor walked toward Sandro to greet him and welcome him and that was what drew Madison Fernandez attention from her Phone.

The moment Madison locked eyes with Sandro, she staggered back and fell off her chair."shit!!."she cursed and her back collided with the floor and her phone fell on her hands.

"Em, is everything alright Ms.Madison?" Gov.Matthew asked as he led the new elect congressman to his office Madison quickly bowed at the same time greet the congressman.

She couldn't deny that she didn't see the flash of lust, surprise along side the Smirk that appeared on the congressman face when she greeted him. With the way Sandro was staring at her Madison swore that man had recognized her, but she was not letting him win.

So hi mga mare ito ang hinihintay ninyo sorry huh english kasi kaya medyo matagal akong nag updates pero chapter one lang ang english sa ibang chapter Hindi na ang hirap Pala mag english heheheh.
.