Ram all set to reunite nevik

KAPOOR INDUSTRIES:

In a busy morning Vikram came with a frown face to Ram's cabin...
He was having an envelope in hand...he threw the envelope before him and uttered "Ram ye sab kya hai?"

Ram took a glance at the tickets and focused back on his work

Ram- Dubai ki tickets hai aur kya hai??

Vikram: tu ye sab kyu kar raha hai ram?? Iss relationship ka koi future nahi hai...

Ram: 5 saal pehele maine aur Priya ne bhi ek dusre ko leke yehi baat kahi thi ...par kya hua? Hum dono saath aaye aur hume ek dusre se pyaar hogya...uss waqt tune aur Neha ne hume kareeb lane mein koi kasar nahi chodi thi aur ab mai tujhe aur Neha ko kareeb lane mein koi kasar nahi choduga...

Vikram: lekin yaar ram...

Ram- koi lekin vekin nahi...yar tere aur Neha keliye na sahi apne teeno bacchon keliye ek chance de iss rishte ko...hum sab aaj sham he Dubai keliye nikal rahe hai and that's final..

Vikram sighs and moves out of his cabin

After Vikram left ...

All those scenes when Nevik tried to bring our raya closer made a flashback in Ram's mind ...he looked at the photo frame of his sweetheart placed on the table and took it in his hand...

Ram: (pov) Jinhone hume kareeb laya vo aaj alag hona chahte hai Priya...I so wish ki aj tum mere pass hoti but mujhe itna pata hai ki aaj bhale he tum mere pass nahi ho par mere saath humesha ho and I promise you Darling mai unn dono ke rishte ko tutne nahi duga Jin dono ne humara rishta sawara hai...

He placed her picture near his heart and closed his eyes...

__________________________________

Here in the another corner of the world in a place named Dubai a girl was getting Constant hiccups...

He moved towards the water jar placed in her book shop...She poured the water into the glass and drank it...

Girl: (pov) Pata nahi aisa kyu lag raha Mr.Kapoor ki app mujhe yaad kar rahe hai ...Mere pass toh phir bhi apki ek jeeti jagti nishani hai par jane apne mere bina ye 5saal kaise Kate hoge??
Kabhi kabhi ye khayal mujhe andar se kachod ke rakh deta hai ki maine apki zindigi ki sabse badi khushi ko apse dur kar diya...Aisa ek din ,ek pal nahi gaya hoga jab maine apko yaad na kiya ho

And she closed her eyes traveling back to his memories...yes..yes she was none other than Priya , His Priya ,His soulmate and the happiness she mentioned about was the sign of their love ,their little Princess, thier daughter, a little cute version of THE RAM KAPOOR who muster the same habits as Ram has...

She was engrossed in his memories when a sweet voice brought her out of them ...

Voice : Mumma...

She quickly wiped her tears and Her lips curved into smile...

Priya : Pihu !!

She turned and Found her Lil angle Running towards her...
She got down on her knees and our rockstar lovingly hugged her...

Priya : kya baat hai aaj toh meri Princess bohot happy lag rahi hai !!

They separated...

Pihu: (showing her hand) Mumma Mam ne mujhe haath pe 5 star diye...

Priya : are vaah very good!! Iss Khushi mein mumma apni angle ko uska favourite Chocolate Eclair khilayegi...

Pihu started jumping with excitement and Priya was just adoring her...

Priya : (pov) Aj agar Ram yaha hote toh pihu ko iss tarah khush dekh kar kitne khush ho jate...Mr.Kapoor Humari pihu bilkul aap jaisi hai...kaash App Pihu ke saath hote...humare saath hote...I miss you Ram...I miss you so much...

For Priya Pihu was her whole world and For Pihu she didn't needed any other person in her life when she had her mother but still she misses her father and at the other side Ram was stone with breaths just for the sake of his family and a little prince Kush ...he never lived for himself after Priya's Departure from his life because for him Priya wasn't just his Wife ...for him Priya was his reason to survive and without her he was literally a lifeless living body...
Priya and Ram are two pieces of one heart and Pihu is the beat of that heart and Now the time has come that these two pieces become one heart with all time happy fluttering beat (pihu)...

At evening Ram left for Dubai with entire Shergill family and Sharma Family unaware of what he will get in Dubai ..

Stay tuned 💖

__________________________________

Precap: Ram meets Pihu

__________________________________