Ram Meets Pihu

Next Day at early morning...The flight from India landed on the beautiful City of Arab named Dubai...
All Came out of the airport and and sat in the car...
The Ram Kapoor do have a home sweet home in Dubai too but offcourse not as sweet as his India's house...
They all went to The Ram Kapoor's Bunglow where they were whole heartedly welcomed by the care taking staff of the house and as instructed by Ram Nevik's room was beautiful decorated with red rose in order Wake up the slept romance between them...

I know...I know It's bit shocking that THE RAM KAPOOR had made this plan for nevik but boss Neha aur Vikram ki Dosti ka Kuch toh asar hua hoga n!!

All got fresh and assembled in the Dinning area of the hall...all did the breakfast and decided to visit some beautiful place in Dubai...

They left the house and visited some beautiful tourist attractions one of which was THE MIRACLE GARDEN a very beautiful place which the Kapoor, shergill and Sharma family visited especially for navik...
The miracle garden which is one of the beautiful places of Dubai which carries more than 150 species of flowering plants and a big wall of flowers...

And Flowers!! 

They are the most decorative things to flourished the romance between two people and yes the magic of THE MIRACLE GARDEN worked between Neha and Vikram and forgot all their fights, all their misunderstandings... Just they remembered was LOVE...

They were dancing taking hand in hand and finally they realised that there fights and consequences are not more important than their love...

While you Ram literally missed Priya when he saw Neha and Vikram blooming romantically...
He imagine himself dancing with Priya and a lovely smile came upon his lips... No !! he wasn't jealous of Neha and Vikram but was literally missing his darling wife ... he wondered that if would have been here with him today the place would seem more beautiful to him...

He huffed and looked at other side of their garden where His family was enjoying the sweet family time and he felt a real pleasure in his heart to see them happy because after 5 long years his family was openly smiling and today literally with no filters...

After a while they moved to THE DUBAI MALL for some shopping but our Golu was only intrested in his meal...he immediately rushed to the sweets corner with his family...
He ordered pastries for kids and family...

Vikram : Abe sabke liye he order karte rahe ga ya khud bhi kuch mangvayega?

Somya: Vikram... Bhappa ko iss baat keliye bolne ki koi zarurat nahi hai...vo toh aaye he hai yaha kuch khane...

All laughed...

Ram: Ha..haa..haa very funny!!

He went towards the counter and
Uttered " Eclair my favourite!!"

Then he heard a similar name in a more sweeter voice than Choclate Eclair...

"Yummy My Favourite"

He looked at the direction from where the voice came and he didn't know why but his heart smiled looking at this week little princess with a lovely voice...she was none other than out rockstar Pihu

"Really!! Mera bhi" he spoke in a benevolent tone...

But she didn't paid any heeds to Ram...
Ahh!! Ofcourse she the daughter of THE RAM KAPOOR with the same attitude as her father poses... Smiled and turned towards the counter...

"One Choclate Eclair please!!"
Both uttered simultaneously...

Ram Again looked at his angel with a smile but she didn't
Ofcourse she is chota Ram 😉