chapter 2: the start of something new

From: Tracy

Don't get mad but I sorta, kinda, maybe gave ur number to a guy I know.

At that moment during history class I almost get up and smack her over the head. Fortunately or unfortunately, I happen to be a being with a high reasoning capacity so I simply texted back.

From: Mwaka

Why the fuck wld u do that? I will kill you after class.

A second later I send over an x0 just to make her imminent death more vivid and also because it makes texts more colorful but mostly because of the threat. As I imagine her death in various ways she quickly types her reply before 'the suit', also known as the history teacher, passes her row and chokes her to death with his 'cologne'. I bet Sam would help me bury his body.

From: Tracy

I thought we agreed ur not gonna get mad.!! Anyway u'll love him. He's just like you. You two will get along.

From: Mwaka

Are you kiddin me?

From: Tracy

No. Try it out. Pretty please.

She glances at me and pouts sulkily. I poke my tongue out.

"Miss Mwaka!! Is there anything in particular ur tasting in the air?"

I think my jaw actually drops at that one. Why would anyone say that? I mean that was so shady that it became sad. My phone buzzing snapped me out of my pity.

From: unknown number

Hi.

Great! Tracy's creep!

From: Tracy

U have nothing to lose...... And I know ur bored. And I quote one of ur favorite songs. "One day u'll leave this life behind so live a life you will remember....blah blah blah...these are the nights that never die, my father told me...tatatata( awesome beats)" Are you gonna betray Avicii by not going for it.

She has a point..... I am bored.

To: Tracy

Ur lucky ur my friend and I love u

To: Unknown number

Hi. What's ur name? I'm Hillary by the way.

From: unknown number

I'm Arthur. And I know who you are. I saw u in a magazine and ur really pretty.

My friends and I were once in a teen magazine called 'The Insyder'.

To: Arthur

Ha. That was a long time ago. Now tell me something I don't know. Tell me about you. Try not to bore me.

From: Arthur

Has anyone ever told you you're a world class bitch?

He has guts. I like it, so I tell him.

To: Arthur

I've heard it mentioned around but never directly. U have guts. I don't hate u much.

From: Arthur

U can't hate me. I'm a charming guy ; )

To: Arthur

And not at all very modest.

From: Arthur

Modesty is for pussies,

I think I just laughed out loud at that one. I wipe the smile of my face and look up. Everyone is looking at me. I give them the look and everyone pretends like nothing has happened. Tracy gives me a knowing look before getting back to her book or rather the phone on it. My phone buzzes.

From: Arthur

So.... Are you a lesbian.?

What the hell have I gotten myself into? That bitch Tracy is dead.