The First Test

As Angela woke up she got ready. Then chills went throw her body as she remembered that she had a very difficult test today. She ran down stairs and grabbed her toast of the Kitchen table that her mom made her.

Then left to school and as she walk in the hallways. She bumped into the school Trouble Maker. "Would you mind where you are going nerd" ased Jake.

"With pleasure" Said Angela as she walked to her friends Bella, Tiffany and Max "That guy is such a pain" said Angela. "But his cute" Replied Tiffany
"I agree" said Bella. "I don't see it" said Max angerly. "I agree with Max" answered Angela.

The bell rang and they all walked to class as Angela was stressed out about the test Jake was making trouble as usual.As the teacher handed the class the test they all began.

The test was over and the they handed it in the teacher marked it and handed it back. "What I got a F this must be a mistake" shouted Angela. "I'm smart than you nerd I got a A" said Jake smirking.

Angela sat and Stead at Jake with a wide open mouth. "This ca.. can't be" said Angela."It can be maybe I should tutor you" Replyed Jake laughing.

It's break and Angela walked over to Jake "I know you cheated Amit it" Said Angela "Amit what Angela" answered Jake. "That you cheated on the test stop playing dum" said Angela angerly. "The nerds upset how cute get over is Im just better" Replyed Jake.

Max walks over a get Angela before she said something that would get her in trouble. "Let go of me Max" Said Angela as pulling her self away from him. "I saved you be greatful" Replyed Max "Fine thank you Max" answered Angela angerly.

Then Angela let go of the thought of failing the test but then