Tutor Me

She turned around and saw Jake behind her "What do you want Jake I left you alone so why don't you do the same" said Angela. "Well I thought of what you said that I'm smarter" Jake answered.

"What when did say that" shouted Angela. "I can tutor you" replayed Jake "What no!" yelled Angela. "Fine fail your next test also" said Jake smirking well walking away.

Angela thought throw out the hole day. Must I what if I fail my next test if I don't go for him to tutor me with the thought of that I almost made myself sick.

Then Max interrupted Angela thoughts "I hope you are not thinking of going to the trouble makers house for help. Angela replied:" What no... no. "Angela it's not a good Idea" said Max kind of jealous."What if" Angela was interrupted by her other friend Tiffany "If you are starting to like Jake then stop his mine!".

"What no Tiffany gross" said Angela
Angela could feel Max getting upset but she did not know why. Max did not like the Idea much of Angela liking same else.

Jake had a plan but he doesn't tell everyone his plan. "The plan all starts with Angela" said Jake whispering. "What was you just said" asked Bella
Angelas friend well walking past. "Nothing you have to worry about" replied Jake smirking. "Ok then" said Bella well continues walking.

Max walk over to Jake "What do you think you are doing uh" said Max "I don't know what you mean" answered Jake. "Leave Angela alone you hear me" said Max seriously. "Really what are you like her boyfriend" said Jake laughing "You don't own her Max see you around" said Jake well smirking.

As the bell rang for school to be over Angela had a lot o thoughts going throw her mind. "Angela what up" yelled Max "What do you want Max I am business thinking" replied Angela walking faster to get away from Jake.

As she was almost home Jake walked up to her "Think about it and then meet me after school tomorrow" said Jake "Fine" replied Angela.

As she got in her house she did not know what to do about the situation. Her mom asked her how the test went "Um well I.. I failed" said Angela well crying"."its okay just study next time harder" said her mom she just nodded 

Yet the offer that Jake had told her made her think that it would not be such a bad Idea.