Part 1

Harry's POV

He pushed me up against the wall and smashed his lips onto mine in a passionate kiss. I loved it. He was rough with me in a romantic yet totally sexy way, and of course, only Tom riddle could accomplish such acts.

He swiped his tongue against my lips asking for entrance to my mouth and I granted it. Tom ran his hands along my torso to my waist and gripped it hard enough to leave bruises. He separated our lips and in a husky voice said, " undress and get on the bed. Now." I followed his orders like a compliant little boy waiting to be pleasured beyond what he could ever imagine. I undressed slowly to tease him, but he growled and pulled my back to his chest. " if u continue to tease me, I'll lose control and won't be responsible for what happens next", Tom whispered in my ear like a siren hypnotizing me to do his every command.

I did what he said quicker this time and immediately sat on the bed waiting for his next order. As I turned my head to look at him I found he too had undressed and was only left in his boxers. I am fully naked to his eyes waiting to be ravished as he promised.

He looked me up and down and I got a little insecure as he looked like a Greek god with his high cheek bones, strong jawline, beautiful eyes, his messy curls styled to perfection, and his 8 pack. Before I could get a look past his abdomen, he lifted my chin and whispered words sweet as honey, " you are beautiful Harry, and I can't wait to be inside you, having you moan and beg for more underneath me like a good little boy." I shivered. He noticed my reaction to his words and smirked. My cock got hard and I started panting. I wanted him in me, I wanted him to pound into me until I couldn't speak, I wanted him to seek pleasure from my body and use me for his own desires.

As if he could read my mind he groaned and pushed me back on the bed. My head hit the pillow and he crawled on top of me. He pinned my arms above my head and started to kiss down my neck. As he reached my sweet spot I moaned out his name and my pleas, " Tom~ please I need you so bad."

He looked up from making a hicky on my collarbone and straight into my eyes with an intense look that seemed full of lust and want. He reached over to the bed side table and grabbed two sets of ropes from inside the drawers. He took one of my hands and tied it to the bed post then repeated with the other.

I looked at him in slight surprise as I didn't expect him to do that. He leaned back and looked at me as if I was his greatest masterpiece. I moaned at such an intense look that heated my body to the max. I felt an ounce of shame as it only took one look from Tom to turn me on fully, but it was gone as quick as it came.

I looked back into his eyes and pleaded once more " Tom, please I want — no I need you in me so bad. Please Tom, fuck me!" He looked at me in shock that I begged but quickly changed it into his infamous smirk. " you are such a good boy, Harry, wanting to take my cock before we've even started with the real pleasures. I think you deserve a reward." With that he leaned over to the bedside table again and grabbed a bottle of lube. He opened it and poured a generous amount onto his fingers and then slid down to my crotch area.

He lifted my legs over his shoulders and looked at me through his long lashes. " are you sure about this?" Tom asked me with a look of seriousness. I look at him with pure desire and stated, " yes Tom, I'm sure, I promise." He nodded and looked assured. I looked at him with curiosity as to what he would do next.

Tom took my 6 inch dick in his mouth and stuck one finger past my rim and into my warm heat. I moaned loudly, not expecting it at all, but still feeling the pleasure of it all. The finger felt uncomfortable at first, but when I got used to it he added another. once I got used to the second he added the third and moved them around like he was searching for something.

I moaned even louder as he hit something that sparked an unknown pleasure in me. " Do it again Tom, please!" I begged. With my cock still in his mouth, he started jamming his fingers into my prostate vigorously. I felt like I was in heaven. A feeling was building in my abdomen and I knew I was close.

Again, as if Tom was reading my mind, he pulled off and said, " ah-ah-ah I don't want you coming yet, I'm not done with you." I whimpered and he gave me a stern look. " don't whine I just gave you a reward for being a good boy, don't make me punish you for being bad." I whined again despite his words and he growled.

He took off the ropes and bent me over his legs, my ass in open air. " count and thank daddy for each slap. You get 10 in total. If you mess up we start over." I whimpered but nodded in understanding. The first slap left a sting but didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. " one. Thank you, daddy."

Hi! Author here. This is my first time writing smut and I hope that it is up to your standards!
If you want a part 2 just let me know and I'll get started on it! Love you all, author out~