Part 2

No one's POV:

After the 10 slaps were given to Harry's now red and swollen ass, Tom looked pleased with himself and put Harry back in his original position.

" I will fuck you until I am pleased and I expect no complaints." Tom spoke to Harry in a stern voice.

Harry whimpered and nodded his head in understanding. If there were spectators watching there sexual encounter then it would seem that Tom is just using Harry for his own pleasures and does not love him at all, which was wrong. Deep down Harry knew that Tom loved him and he loved Tom just the same.

That is why he agreed to test something new that his boyfriend was interested in. Aside from the pleasure he's currently experiencing, Harry try's to remember what Tom said this form of sex was called.

Bdse or bsda, was all he could come up with. Both were wrong of course but he could learn what is was actually called later as he is now distracted by the familiar feeling of Tom stretching him out.

Tom looks up at Harry with lust filled eyes and Harry moaned. Tom, growing impatient, wanted his impressive 10 inch dick with an above average girth, in his boyfriends tight heat, right now.

He slipped his three fingers out of Harry's prepared ass and poked his hole with the head of his dick.

"Are you ready, baby boy."

Harry almost cummed just from Tom saying those few words and moaned out his response.

" Yes! Please daddy..... fuck me already! I need you in me so bad... please daddy..... I can't wait any longer."

Tom felt a sudden dominance spread through him (stopping at his dick😏). He loved when his petite lover called him that and suddenly slammed into Harry's hole.

"Ahhhh...Daddy!!!" Harry moaned. He felt full and was pleased that the rough thrust didn't hurt as bad as he thought it would have. He looked at Tom and gave him the signal to start moving.

Tom took the signal and acted right away. He started off with slow but long thrusts that made Harry feel Toms cock glide in and out of his wet hole. As much as Harry loved when Tom was gentle with him, he wanted it rough and fast.

"Daddy please harder... I want it rough." Harry whispered seductively in Tom's ear. Tom groaned and started to pick up his pace.

Soon enough Tom was going hard enough that the whole bed was shaking with the two lovers and Harry was moaning uncontrollably. "Daddy please harder!!" Harry moaned as he could tell tom was starting to lose his control, but that was exactly what Harry wanted. For Tom to lose control so he can fully dominate Harry.

Tom groaned loudly and his control snapped. He put his hand on Harry's neck and applied pressure. Enough pressure for it to be pleasurable, but not enough to fully block Harry's airway.

"You like it when daddy's rough with you, don't you, baby?" Tom grounded out in Harry's ear huskily.

"Yes daddy! I love it so much!" Harry blabbed out, almost to the point of not being able to speak.

Soon both were feeling a heated pool in their abdomens and Tom grabbed Harry's cock and started stroking him. "Come on baby boy, cum for daddy.." Tom whispered.

Harry saw white as he climaxed all over his stomach and Tom's hand. The clenching of the heat surrounding Tom pushed him over the edge as he slammed as far as he could go into Harry's ass and filled him with his load.

Tom looked at Harry and saw him in post orgasm bliss and smirked as he knew only he could do that to Harry. (possessive bastard🙂)

Tom stood up and went to the bathroom to grab a wet washcloth to clean Harry and himself with. As he wiped the mess they made off of himself and his lover, Harry finally came back from his bliss of one of the most powerful orgasms he had ever experienced. Tom threw the washcloth into the laundry basket across the room when he finished.

He collapsed next to Harry on the bed and said "I should get you to agree to things more." Harry laughed and responded "If things go like that? Then yes, yes you should."

Hey guys it's the author... again😗. I'm sorry for the long wait, I've been busy with work and stuff so yeah😅. Anywhore that's the end of this smutty two-shot(😏) and I hope u enjoyed it. If you guys would like me to post more writings just let me know some plots you'd like me to write about and I'll give you credit in the description of the story!!! You can comment ur plot ideas here or message me at anytime!! That's all, goodbye fellow readers!❤️