This is the only part

No one's P.O.V:

Nagito sat in his house staring at a wall. 'I wonder when Hajime will arrive?' he said to himself as he watched his cat, Sophie walk up to him. He picked her up and spent a few minutes cuddling her before his doorbell rang. 'That must be Hajime, right?' he whispered to himself. He went to his front door and opened it. He saw Hajime there holding a bottle of orange juice as usual. 'Hello Hajime! How are you?' Nagito asked Hajime as they walked into his living room. 'I'm good.' replied Hajime. 'I'm getting married to this orange juice next week, though.' Hajime smiled. Nagito sighed quietly. He still couldn't believe how insane his friend must be to actually be marrying orange juice. He was also a bit jealous of Hajime's orange juice as he had grown feelings for Hajime over the time they've known each other. 'Who's going to be wearing the wedding dress?' Nagito joked. 'I am. The orange juice looks better in a suit than a dress.' Hajime replied. Nagito laughed. He wasn't expecting that response.

*A few hours later*

'NOOO!!!' Hajime cried as he watched Nagito's cat knock over his orange juice. Nagito was tempted to laugh but didn't because he knew how much Hajime cared about that orange juice. 'He was my one and only love! How can I ever recover from this..?' Hajime said quietly through his tears. "Oh, he was referring to the orange juice as male?" Nagito thought to himself.

*A few days later*

Nagito walked up to Hajime's house carrying some flowers. He was going to confess his love to Hajime now that the orange juice is no longer there. He looked around the outside of his house. He saw Hajime in backyard seemingly kissing a picture of someone or something. "It's probably the orange juice again." Nagito thought as he went up to ring the doorbell. It took a few minutes for Hajime to open the door. 'Oh, hi, Nagito.' Hajime said as he let Nagito into his house. 'Ok, I know that tomorrow was supposed to be your wedding day and that this might be a bit too quick for you but, I love you. I have for the last 6 months and when I saw you fall in love with the orange juice 2 weeks ago I got really jealous. I'm sorry for this. You probably don't even like me back so I'll leave.' Nagito said as he began to walk towards the front door but stops when Hajime grabs his wrist. '.......I love you too. I only pretended to love the orange juice to make you jealous and hopefully fall for me but maybe I shouldn't have actually paid for an entire wedding that is too late to cancel..' Hajime sighs as he turns his head away in embarrassment. Suddenly, Nagito lifted Hajime's head up to look at him and kissed him. Hajime was shocked at first but slowly melted into the kiss. They kissed for what seemed like eternity before they broke apart so they could breathe. 'You know, the wedding won't have to go to waste. If you want... You could marry me instead.' Nagito said in the most seductive voice he could make. Hajime thought for a moment before finally saying 'Sure, I'd love that.' Nagito smiled. 'Ok, I'll see you tomorrow, then. Bye.' Nagito said before leaving.

*After the wedding*

Hajime walked up to Nagito and hugged him. 'Thank you for marrying me. I feel so stupid for trying to marry orange juice to make you jealous.' Hajime said. 'It's fine. I'm just glad you actually liked me back.' replied Nagito. Hajime smiled. 'You know that you're adorable, right?' Hajime said to Nagito.

The end. 

This a joke. I will not be making more chapters.