Chapter Fourteen

I groan at the annoying sound of my alarm, I slowly open my eyes and stretch my hand towards my nightstand shutting the alarm off. I slowly get up from my bed, seeing that Kie had already gotten up I walk towards the bathroom to get ready for the day. 

After a shower and brushing my teeth, I walk up of my room and head downstairs. Stepping into the kitchen the amazing sent embraces me, I look and see Kiara walking towards the table with two dishes with something that looked somewhat like pizza.

"Morning," I say as I walk to her. "Good morning, take a seat." She points to the seat with the plate before it, I take a seat, and as I'm ready to dig in Kiara rudely interrupts.

"This is an Italian frittata, ingredients include eggs, cheese, onion, bell pepper, tomato, parmesan, olive oil, and black pepper and I saw some chicken in the fridge so I also added that, rate it out of ten." She states.

I take a big slice and place it in my mouth as I chew into it and my eyes widen in total shock, "oh my god Kie, this is amazing, this is simply a ten out of ten no debate," I say as I continue to eat.

"Knew it, now hurry up, I can't be late for school because of your greedy ass," she adds and we burst out into a fit of laughter.

"Okay I'm ready, how do I look?" I ask Kiara. I was in a white long sleeve crop top, that showed a good amount of cleavage, some black pants, and some white converse and of course, I added my jewelry.

"You look great Em, now let's go." She says quickly pulling me out of the room and down the stairs. We get inside the car and I start the engine, "I need coffee first," I say as I pull onto the road.

Emma's outfit-

We stopped at Starbucks and we both bought the pink drink which was okay, I guess

We stopped at Starbucks and we both bought the pink drink which was okay, I guess. We finally arrived at school, I park at my usual spot, and we both step out of the car. I take another sip of my coffee and take Kiara's hand as we walk towards Isaac's friends, as I get closer I realize Issac was not there only Nessa, Kye, Leo, and the cousins whose names totally slipt my mind.

"Emma!" Nessa runs towards me pulling me into a hug, "Hey" I chuckle as she pulls away. "This is Kia-," "Kiara, I know remember her from the party." Nessa points out as she keeps her eyes for a few seconds on Kiara, "where's Isaac?" I ask. "Oh... he went for a smoke, you'll find him by the 

bleachers," she says. "Okay, thanks I'll be right back Kie," I tell Kiara giving her a kiss on the cheek and I do not miss Nessa's glare. I then walk away and head towards the bleachers.

As I get closer to my usual spot I see Isaac sitting on the top bench with his head down and a blunt in hand. I slowly walk up towards him as I take a seat beside him, "hey." I say as he quickly lifts his head to look at me, before I could speak again he pulls me into a deep kiss.

"Hey," he grumbles back as he pulls away and unexpectedly pulls me onto his lap so I'm straddling him, "I missed you." He says placing his face into my exposed boobs as he places a gentle kiss on them making goosebumps crawl all over my body. "I missed you too," I grab the

blunt from his hand and place it between my lips taking a deep breath, "give me some," he says but as I'm about to hand it to him he speaks "not like that." He pulls my mouth towards his taking the smoke into his as he pulls me into yet another kiss, as it's about to get heated the 

sound of the bell rings and I pull away. "fuck," he grumbles. "I know," I add 

"I'll see you at lunch," he says and I get up and grab my bag, but he was still sitting.

"You're not coming?" I ask.

"Free period," He adds.

"Later then," I say giving him one last kiss as I walk down the benches towards the entrance.

~~~~~~

"Okay students that's it for today, ensure to get the assignments finished before next week, your free to leave." The professor informs me as I grab my bag and walk out.

As I step out the door I see Isaac leaning against the door post, "what are you doing here?" I question.

"Thought  I'd bring you to lunch." He says

"Okay," I say as he grabs my hand and leads me down the hallway.

"This is not the way to the cafeteria Isaac," 

"Were not going to the cafeteria, we are going to where I and my friends have lunch." He says.

We soon walk towards the school's lawn to see Isaac's friends all seated on the grass with boxes of pizza, even Kiara was there which was surprising.

"Heys guys," I say as both Isaac and I take a seat, and everyone returns a greeting.

We were currently finished eating and were all talking until I feel Isaac takes my hand in his tracing my new tattoo," when did you get this?" he asks.

"Kiara and I got it yesterday," I reply.

"Oh... we should do something like this sometime," he adds catching me by surprise, and I look up at him.

"Really?" 

"Yeah, it seems fun." He grumbles back.

We then spend the remaining time taking photos.

~~~~~~

"Mhmm" I moan as Isaac's tongue explores my mouth. We were currently in Isaac's car having a full-blown makeout session. Isaac's hand started were rested on my hips, they then started going lower, and my breath quickened, he then pulls the buttons to my pants and cupped my needy core and my breath hitched.

I could feel myself starting to get wet as his hand started to add pressure to my core. He pulls away from the kiss and looks me in the eyes with a smirk. He then pushes my panties to the side and his fingers circle my entrance and slip in without any warning. I immediately gasp and reach for his hand that was around my neck to steady myself. He kept his pace agonizingly slow

and I could feel myself starting to lose it. He then brings his other hand away from my neck and find my breast and slightly pinched my nipple, causing me to moan out loud. 

"Shit." I panted. "Faster. Fuck me faster."

"You asked for it, baby." He chuckles and pushes a third finger in, stretching me. His lips suck on my neck hard and I'm sure that was going to leave a mark and he slammed his digits inside me harder.

My walls around him were clenching, showing I was close. He pumps his fingers faster and my moans kept flying out of her mouth, my back arched against his front and his fingers curl touching my weak spot, making my knees go weak.

"I'm c..close...fuck." I moaned. My wetness was dripping down my thighs and covered Isaac's entire hand. "F-fuck I'm cumming..." My body starts to twitch and I was writhing under his touch.

"Cum for me" Isaac spoke against my panting mouth. My whole body was shaking, I was trying to turn my face away, but he held it firmly. My body flushed back against him when the white pleasure finally went away, leaving me panting heavily and my body slightly twitching from sensitivity. He ran his lips across my shoulder to my arm while I tried to catch my breath. 

After a few minutes, I finally calmed and he carefully pulled out his fingers causing me to whimper at the loss of contact. I watched him as he sucked on his fingers, I then put my lips on his and kissed him hungrily, tasting myself.