One Direction Imagines

Niall Imagine: smut, swearing, romantic.

Where: bathtub-bed

You-(y/n)

Niall

Long imagine

Your P.O.V.

"Who is this?" I looked confused as the hot Irish boy slams the newspaper down on the kitchen table which made me jump. "Who?" I said shaky and worried. "Him!" Niall points at the newspaper.

I grabbed the newspaper and opened it. "Front page" he said with clenched teeth. I go to the front page, which shows me and some random dude from the mayors party last weekend, hugging and the dude kissing my cheek. "Oh...uh" not sure what to say because I don't know him, I just met him from the party.

"You cheating on me (y/n)?" I looked at him disappointed. "Babe..No!" He looked at me up and down.

He grunted and sat down with his hands in his face, he sighed deeply. "Niall?" He moved his hands to his hair pushing it up back into it's quiff. "Niall...babe? Are you mad at me? He looked up and stared at the wall. "Niall?" He ignored me.

"Fine! The silent treatment it is!" I said loud and clear, crossed me arms and pouted my lips looking away from Niall.

It was silent for a while...

Niall got up and removed his shirt. I turned around to see what he was doing. DAMN! Niall has got fit quick. I bit my lip, looked at him up and down. He saw me and gave a cheeky grin. He has something in mind.

He left the kitchen, while I looked at the horrible picture of me and a random dude. Soon Niall came back with a lotion bottle in his hand. He moved my hair aside and applied the calming lotion on my shoulders.

"Niall..." He used his two fingers to turn my head, he kissed me softly. "Shh..." He continued to massage my shoulder. The collar kept getting in the way, so I took it off. I'm left in my bra and pants.

He moved to my back from my shoulders. Niall leaned in and slowly kissed my neck, unsnapped my bra. I just let it go.

After Niall massaged my back I grabbed my bra, put it back on and walked in to the bedroom. I looked back at Niall who had a confused look. I smiled at my self, entered the bedroom. I had no shirt on. I laid down on the bed, and took my pants off.

Niall soon entered the bedroom.

"Princess?"

I put my finger to my mouth signaling him to Shh. "Princess... I'm sorry! Forgive-" I cut him off with a kiss. I put my arms around his neck, he puts his hands on my waist. "(Y/N)" I kiss him harder. "(Y/N)!" I quickly took off his shirt, still connected with the kiss. I laid him down on the bed, put myself on top of him. Slowly grinding..."stop teasing (y/n)" I quickly unbuckled his pants. Palmed him through his 'Calvin Klein' boxers. " Ahh fuck!"

Niall's POV

(Y/N) gets up and leaves the bedroom...

She comes back with whipped cream and 2 pieces of pizza. She puts the whipped cream aside, and starts seducing me with a piece of pizza. I can feel myself get hard. She looks at me, then grabs the whipped cream..she shakes it and squirts it on my chest all the way down passed my belly button. She gives me the flirty look that turns me on so much, and slowly leans in... She sticks out her tongue and licks up the whipped cream path. "Ugh, princess!" She immediately stops and took off my boxers. She gasped at the size. It slapped my stomach, (y/n) bites her lip. "Princess...don't fucking tease me!"

Your POV

"Princess...don't fucking tease me!" He said trying not to be forceful. I squirted the whipped cream down his manhood. I looked at Niall who wanted me desperately. I licked up the whipped cream. "Ahh oh fuck! Princess...you dirty cunt..." I quickly sat up and stopped. He opened his eyes and looked at me, "Princess! I didn't mean it like that..." I got up to the bathroom, locked the door.

Drew the warm bath with soap bubbles and roses. I quietly unlocked the door and stood at the door frame in a sexy pose. "Princess...babe..(y/n) I love you and I-I'm so-" I cut him off with the kiss. Grabbed his hand and guided him to the bath. "Niall, you did say I'm a dirty cunt.." "Yes, but you know I didn't mean it lik-" I kissed him again.

Niall entered the tub, my back is facing him while I take off my bra and underwear that matches. I entered the tub with Niall.

(Part of 50 Shades of Grey/ kind of)

Me and Niall are facing each other, but he comes towards me. His right hand caresses my cheek while the other one is down near my core. "My turn." He rubs my inner thigh, while he's kissing me. He moved his left hand from my thigh to my ass, he squeezes it which made me gasp. His tongue entered my mouth, discovering it, our kiss moved in sync. Niall used his right hand to massage my breast, while the other one is getting near my core again.

Niall's left hand used his finger inside me, then inserted another finger. "Ni-" He stopped and copied what I did to him. "Shh.." He soon entered another finger. "Niall!" He continued and placed his thumb where he knows the best spot. I bite my lip to not scream. He kisses me to make sure I'm not gonna scream...

I grabbed his shaft and move it up and down. He moans.

He stops the kiss and looks at me. "(Y/N)... My princess... I love you."

"Niall, you know I'll never cheat on you. I love you too my Irish charm."

"Round 2?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next is Harry ;)

Vote?

Comment please to tell me what you think.

Thank you!

:)