Reem- Panic Attack

Thank you Reem! :)

Reem and Zayn

Ugh, finally a week with Zayn! It's his only time off of tour. So I decided to grab a few horror movies for me and Zayn to watch. I've been planning this ever since we first met, and we've been together for about a year or two. So today I grabbed a few movies to rent for the night, a couple scary/horror and comedy movies would be good. Then I went to go get some popcorn and food, after that I went back to the flat me and Zayn share. Zayn wasn't home so I decided to clean up around the flat, pre-pare for the food, then wait for Zayn to come home. It wasn't until later when i recived a text message from Zayn.

Zayn: Hey Boo, I'm gonna be a lil' late.. just dropping the boys off -zayn xx

so I reply back: sure thing, just waiting for you xx

I'm just gonna waste time and just look at the movies I picked out.. I grabbed: Panic Attack, The Evil Dead, also 21 And Over. This night will be thriller and romantic.. It's either me or him hiding our faces from all the horrid parts.

Around 7:30 Zayn arrived. "Hey Zayn!" I cheered, Zayn smiled and hugged. God, I missed his hug and smile. "Hi Reem." he cheered back. We greeted and then we ate dinner, now we're ready for the trills of the horrors.

We deciced to watch The Evil Dead first.. I was the first to get scared, but I'm glad to have Zayn around. After that I popped in Panic Attack, We snuggled up as we wait for the chills to scare us..

I stopped it halfway, as it got to scary.. Why would they have this out? Me and Zayn are looking at each other and like scared to do anything. "Let's go to bed..?" we both said, but then we shook our heads. As soon as we stood up, the door slammed open, I instantly grab Zayn's arm. "Zayn.." "Reem?" we both ask. We stood there frozen, as we took a step forward.. all the doors in the hall open slowly, playing the creaks of the floor. All of sudden the power goes off, "Zayn? Did you pay the electric bill?" "Yes.."

SLAM! All doors and windows close, Zayn and I run to the door.. I'm trying to open, but its stuck.. "Well this is fun.." I tease. We're gonna get you, Not another peep... It's time to go to SLEEP

"ZAYN!!!" I jump into his arms, as he holds me. I remembered that voice in the part of The Evil Dead. We both try to open the door, as we hear people laughing.. It wasn't just any laughing like ghost children.. It was more like.. "NIALL!" We stop screaming and everything opened, the lights turned back on. Then we see the boys laughing as the leave the rooms, me and Zayn sighed and walk up yo the boys. We gave them dirty looks, and they could not stop laughing.. "Real mature.." I say getting frustrated. Me and Zayn chuckled then left them in the living room, as we go into the bedroom and sleep. Holding each other close, so no other thing can scare us more.

The boys left sooner or later. But when it comes time.. Paybacks a b*tch