Fallon

"Achilles if you don't stop coming into MY room and stealing MY clothes for your hookups!" I yell at my small pea-brained sized head I call my brother

Hi! The names Fallon Apollo Langston daughter of Alpha Maverick Langston of Golden Eclipse pack. Yeah that's a mouthful! My whole family and I are werewolves, but we are pretty much as normal as any human family just...have special abilities lol.

Well, seems you already know my brother Achilles don't get me wrong I love him, but he's a BIG time player. He'll take my clothes from my room for his hookups and it makes me so mad. Because, its my clothes for one and I feel pity for his mate who's out there searching for him.

"Ain't my fault all the girls want all of this," Achilles says showing his abs running down our two story house to the kitchen to where my mom cooks a good breakfast every school morning.

"Didn't ask that and please don't do that again,"shivering at that thought. "Love you sis!" He says plopping down on the island chair.

"Love you too!" In my dramatic voice.

"I'm glad y'all made up," mom says while laying down a piece of bacon. "Always," Achilles and I say in unison.

"Kids!" My father yells much too loudly for my liking at 6am, before I'm heading to hell or Baker High. Which is an all werewolf school but the humans don't know that.

"Yes sir," Achilles and I say again in unison.

"Achilles, I'm counting on you to watch over your sister this year, more closely than normal," dad says more sternly than normal. I'm completely capable of looking after myself and as if our pack members would attack the overly protective alphas daughter. 

"Why dad?" My brother questions my father which I wouldn't because my father is not a morning person.

"Achilles, just do as your told. The reason is Dark Shadows pack is attending y'all's school this year as well as the new Alpha Alec West," my dad almost curses at the mentioning of the Dark Shadows pack name which is still a rough subject since his father my grandfather was killed by the former alpha of that pack.

Wait....
Did. He. Just. Say. Alpha. Alec. West.
I'm now officially worried.

"Wait, Alpha Alec West is coming to our school?!" Achilles stiffens at his name.

"I want you as far away from those pack members, and especially Alpha Alec," dad says pointing to me with his always serious face. He's been this way ever since I was born my mom always tells me. My dad is way over protective, and strict it's suffocating at times.

"Listen to your father kids," my mom says while putting dishes away. My mom rarely gets into arguments or really talks a lot she's definitely more a fly on the wall type of person. Which I sometimes love that about her because she's a good listener and doesn't get as angry as dad gets. Other times, like this time not so much.

"Of course dad. Well, we are gonna miss class if we don't hurry!" I say running upstairs to get my bag. Which is true we are late, but I gotta get out of this house.

"Love you both!" Mom says while waving at my brother and I as we walk out the door.

"Love y'all!" My brother and I say to our parents, while getting into our vehicles. My brother hops on his Harley-Davidson. Then I get into my white jeep which I love! My brother and I pull into the parking lot sparing enough time to run into our school hall before the bell rings. Also, its my first day of junior year and it's Achilles senior year this year.

"Hey!! Fallon I got your schedule for our classes," my best friend Avery Johnson in the whole wide world tells me. We've been friends since we first met in kindergarten and her dad Thomas is our packs beta.

"You're a life savor! Do we have any classes together," I ask while looking at my schedule.

My schedule:
1. English
2. History
3. P.E.
4. Art

"We only have P.E.!!! The guidance counselors are joking! This is unbelievable and this is our junior year it's already suppose to be a lousy year as it is." Avery almost yells in the school hallway that is almost full of confused freshman.

"Hey, at least we have 3rd we can walk around the gym, and talk about our crazy overprotective brothers and fathers," I say with a big smile because we get so fed up. Her brother Bellamy, is also a senior and best friends with my brother. Bellamy is protective of his sister, and me. Which I've always thought was sweet, he is just the nicest guy I know.

Don't get me wrong Bellamy is hot like most werewolf guys are in my pack. He's the cute boy next door kinda hot, but I've honestly never been attracted to him. Mainly because my mates out their and besides he's more of a brother to me.

"OMG yessss!" She says while hugging me then let's go to run to her class as the last bell rings. "See ya later, bestie!" We both always say to each other. I'm very annoyed to go into class late because my ass never wants to get outta bed.

I guess I should've been a vampire since they sleep the day away most the time, but that's only in 'Underworld' not in the real world lol. Since vampires in this world can walk in the daylight, but most don't get along with us. So, what do I really know about their species.

"Made it just in time, Ms. Langston," my monotone English teacher says. Yes, you could say I've fallen tardy, and sleepy in this very same class last year. "Have a seat in the back." Mr. Blake says in his not so thrilled voice which I'm used to by now. The  other teachers suck up to me since I'm the alphas daughter. To make one thing clear I don't brag about that, or am I snotty like most werewolves are. I believe I'm not higher than anyone in this pack we are all equals.

As that thought circles in my brain my wolf perks up at the smell of pine and cedar wood.

Comment if you like my story, thanks!

Don't worry this is just the beginning of my story. All the drama is soon to come 😉