Fallon

Well, its now been a month since school has started it's now September

Well, its now been a month since school has started it's now September. I'm laying in bed today because I don't feel too good. It's the weekend so I'm being lazy this Saturday. I was about to fall into a deep slumber when there was a knock at my door.

"Sis, you gonna make it," Achilles laughs at my state while opening my door.

"Nahhh, I'll be six feet under soon," I say. "Well, I guess I could transform your room into a gym," he says looking at my walls and putting his hand on it like he's measuring the width. He laughs at my annoyed face. He comes over to sit at the side of my bed near my night stand.

"Are you actually okay?," he questions.

"I think, Avery gave me her bug," I say.

"Maybe. Well, I'll leave you to sleep, night," he goes to shut my bedroom door. "Oh, I came in here to tell you, mom is visiting grandma for the weekend. She'll be back Monday, and dads coming to bring you chicken soup," I nod my head.

Few minutes later:

I hear another knock at my door, it's dad with my soup. I pause the show 'Outer Banks,' on Netflix. "Come in!" I holler to my dad. "Hey, pumpkin you feeling alright?" Dad says tentatively while feeling my forehead. "Yeah, I feel pretty good," I say to make myself feel better.

"You're burning up Fallon!" worry etched on his face.

"I'll get some Tylenol to bring the fever down don't worry I'll be fine," I reassure.

"Alright, eat up and sleep tight," he kisses my forehead then walks to shut my door.

"Night,"

Text message:
Alec- you okay?

Me- yeah, just feel sick think Avery gave me the bug.

Alec- I'll come over.

Me- NO!! I would love for you to, but my dad is watching me like a hawk.

Alec- one text and I'll be there.

Me- thanks babe! 😘

Alec-❤️

End of text message

Monday Morning:

I have school today and I feel like my whole body is on fire. I'm going to have to fake it until I make it as they say. Because I have a test today in math class and I can't miss out on. My body is like a sauna and I don't know why! Avery is still sick so she isn't here at school.

"Hey, Fal!" I hear Bellamy faintly calling my name. It sounds like people are coming in and out of my hearing.

"Hey, what's up," I try to get it out.

"You okay?," he asks me but I ain't. Bellamy starts to get really close to me like all up in my bubble. You know now that I think of it when I was eating breakfast, I felt like every guy was staring at me.

"What are you doing?," I ask as he steadily is starting to lean into me. He grabs hold of my sides touching me and I start to whimper quietly. When suddenly, Alec comes at Bellamy. I start feeling faint and after Alec pulls him off me his eyes are glowing redder by the second. He puts his nose to my neck to calm himself then stands their smelling me longer than usual. "Alec," I almost moan at his touch as I lean more into him.

"Shit, Fallon your in heat. We need to get you away from unmated wolves," he says while picking me up bridal style and carrying me out the back exit of the school. How did I not think of that? I guess because normally mated wolves don't go into heat as much as unmated she-wolves. Thankfully, this all happened on the back hall where no one saw us, but I'm going to miss my test. Alec kisses my mark while still carrying me to his Camaro. It dulls the pain with his kisses and him touching me. We drive to a cabin in the woods?

"This your cabin? It's so gorgeous," I try to say but I feel so dehydrated.

"It's my own special place I go to think. Now it's ours," he says with his famous smile.

I smile back but start hurting all over again. "I know baby, I know just hang tight," he picks me up and brings me to a huge king size bed in his cabin.

"Alec, it hurts so bad!" I say almost crying out.

"I'm so sorry my sun. How about I run a cool bath?," I nod my head. He goes to run the bath with the door open.

Alec takes his shirt off displaying his perfectly chiseled body. I'm drooling by now and his ahhhh tattoos are more visible. I'm so turned on because of my heat it's killing me that my core needs pressure. From that ache I have down there. I bring my fingers to my pussy and start rubbing my clit to relieve myself then I speed up. I bring a finger into my cunt, and keep up a steady pace. Until, I hear the bathroom door push open wider and there is Alec looking at me with hungry red eyes. He looks like he could devour me and I'd be okay with that. He runs to the bed and says, "no, let me pleasure you," as he growls out and he momentarily looks at me then puts in one of his wide fingers into my mouth.

"Suck on it," he says. I obey and suck til it makes a satisfying pop sound, and he suddenly thrusts that finger into my pussy. "Ahhhh yesss!!" I'm screaming by now. It feels so good he keeps a good rhythmic pace. He then rips my lace pink panties, those were my favorite underwear. I then take his pants off and grab hold of his length and stroke him til precum comes out. Then he takes both my hands and puts them up above my head with one hand. "I said I'll pleasure you," he says dominantly. He puts his thigh between my legs to separate them to have better access to my pussy. Without any warning he pushes his cock really hard and rough into me. I take him all in and say, "fuck me hard!" He starts thrusting in out of me until I'm coming all over his dick. This goes on for hours if I'm being honest. He then pulls out of me and empties himself, feeling me up all over again.

"Let's get you into that bath, before; I take you all over again," Alec says cheekily. I take hold of his lips and french him til I jump to get into that cool bath.

"You cheeky, little vixen," he says running after me.

We were at his cabin til school let out, and I went home feeling cooler. Well, much happier to tell you the truth I got to spend my whole day with Alec.

"Why did I get a call you weren't at school, today?," dad asks with his serious face.

Well shit.

*What I imagine the cabin to look like