Fallon

"Screw you!" I hate Bellamy Johnson!!! I hope he gets thrown off a cliff and dies.

Okayyyy let's rewind just a bit. Well now that my old pack and I get along now. It was time for Bellamy to own up to his words. He called me a "slut" when he didn't even know the whole truth.

Right now, I'm with Avery at Golden Eclipse in the pack house. It's only been a few hours after my family and I have reunited. I'm in Avery's room and she's been updating me all on what's happened with the pack. I just keep nodding and trying to figure out where's Bellamy.

"Are you even listening to me!" She snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, I am," I laugh nervously

"Okay yeah sure. How's my fav niece anyways," she says looking at my stomach.

"Annoyed," I start laughing.

"I hate you," Avery says

"Nahhhh you love me," I say with puppy eyes.

"Of course I do!" She says hugging me. Yeah we can be real weird.

"Hey, where's your brother?" I ask

"I dunno, I ain't his receptionist," she laughs

"I need to have a word with him," I say with a straight face and Avery looks at me like what did he do.

"Oh goodness, what did that screw up do?" She asks and I start telling her more about that night. I tell her exactly what he said to me. She looks up at me with shock written all over her delicate features.

"I'm going to murder him!" Avery says with an angry look and starts to get up.

"Hey, this is my fight not yours," I say

"Okay fine. You may be able to find him in the betas office," she says giving me a hug and apologizing on behalf of her brother. I then make my way to the betas office which is his dads office.

*knock knock

"Come in," I here Bellamy say. I want to claw his eyes out but I want to hear what he has to say for himself.

"Fallon!?" He says immediately standing up.

"Hey." I say coldly

"You have some serious explaining to do," I say sitting across from him.

"Lon, I'm sorry for what I said. Your brother just came in here to tell me that y'all are okay again." Bellamy says. "I know you're not a slut, I was just jealous of Alpha Alec for getting you." I look at him with an eyebrow raised with a puzzled look. He likes me??

"Sometimes you really are clueless," I roll my eyes at her.

"Even if you were jealous that never gives you a right to call a lady that," I say to him.

"I know. Look I've always been in love with you, hell I still am. We can be together you know we could run away from both packs." He says with a crazed look in his eyes which makes me uncomfortable.

"I have a mate, Bellamy," I say to snap him out of his own thoughts.

He walks to in front of me where I'm sitting and I stand up.

"What are you doing? Please, step away from me," I say with my words quivering.

"No, I know you want me I can see it in your eyes," he suddenly leans forward like he's gonna kiss me. I quickly say, "Bellamy, I'm pregnant with Alec's child." He looks shocked and backs away and gives me a dirty look.

"You're carrying his child that bastards child?!" He says raising his voice, I start slowly walking to the door. He's mad this is not the Bellamy I grew up with.