Chatper 11

Red paced around the room. This baby was beating the hell out of him. He had two months left but he wanted him out now! Shadows twins were now a month old. They like fans for some reason. Red remembered he still had to discus names with Blue.
Red sighed. "This is harder than I thought."
To distract himself from stress Red started to make muffins. Blue was going to come home soon. So Red decided to make him a nice hot meal along with desert. Red was relaxed when the kitchen smelled like muffins. He completely forgot why he was stressed to begin with. Red took his hair tie out of his hair. He put it in so hair wouldn't get in the food. He heard the front door open.
"Blue!" Red waddled up to him to give him a tight hug.
"I missed you so much!"
"I missed you to Red. "Blues voice was strained from the tightness of the hug. "It's nice to see you!"
Red let go of him. Hugged him one more time. This time not as tight. Red walked over to the tray of muffins. He smiled at Blue holding his hand out for him. Blue took his hand as he walked towards Red.
"I made muffins just for you. I know you like something to eat after work." Red said with a smile.
Blue knew better. He knew Red was stressed if he was baking this early in the day. One time he caught Red baking cupcakes at two in the morning.
"Red what's the matter?"
"Nothing." Red lied.
"Red." Blue said in a serious tone.
Red sighed. "I don't know what to name our son."
Blue chuckled. "Is that all?"
"What do you mean is that all? This is important!"
"I know. I know. Red we've got plenty of time. Just be patient."
"Says you."
"Yeah says me."
"Remember when you said we should adopt a kid? I think we should do that to."
Blues eyes widened. "Red! We are having a baby."
"I know but I think we should adopt to." Red said looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.
Blue sighed. "Fine. We'll go tomorrow morning."
( what do you guys think his name should be? Let me know in the comments! :) )