Chapter 2

Riley's pov

The hallway seemed to last forever! Em and I kept out eyes open for any sign if a reception sign but all we saw were busy classrooms. I turned to my right and saw a particularly attractive boy, with brown hair and tanned skin and a jawline so sharp he could grate cheese on that. He looked like the model from that bonds ad, actually maybe he was the model from the bonds ad? Mmmm this school sure does have some good eye candy. I was so busy focusing on this boy that I walked smack-bang into someone knocking them, (and myself) to the floor. The person picked up herself up off the floor and turned to face me. " I'm so sorry" I gush apologetically "it was totally my fault." "No it's fine," she smiles and I notice that she has 2 sets of perfect teeth, "hey I haven't seen you two around before, are you new?" "Yeah we are actually" my sister cut in, "I'm Emily and this is Riley. " The girl flips her glossy black her over her shoulder, "well I'm Stephanie, but call me Steph, need some help getting to reception" she asks. "Yes please, we're kind of lost" I reply. "Follow me" steph says as she leads us down the hallway, then makes a sharp right turn.....

Emilys pov

15 minutes into my first day at central high and I had already made a best friend! Steph and I had so much in common, we both loved dancing, acting, makeup, and running! And hot damn the boys in these school, wow I can tell I'm going to like it here. Steph led us to reception, then said she had to go as she was already running late for maths. The receptionist behind the desk was very young and petite with a light smattering of freckles. "Hi, can I help you?" she asked looking up. "Yes I'm Emily Beaton and this is my sister Riley Beaton, we're new here" I responded confidently. "Oh of course let me get your timetables" she said as she clicked something on her computer. "Hey there, I'm signing in" a masculine voice came from my left and I turned my head sharply. The receptionist looked up and smiled, "James, anything for you" she says, batting her eyelashes. He leans over the desk to read her nametag, "oh Georgie you babe" he says as he winks at her and she blushes. He then turns towards Riley and I ....

Riley's pov

Woah, first day here and I'd already met someone extremely hot. The boy standing next to me was tall, but not too tall, had dark hair, tannish skin, and a cheeky smile that lit up his whole face. He was perfect, that is until he opened his mouth.......