Fourth Year, The Third Task-The Maze

Sooo...I decided that the chapter was getting too long and to split it up into multiple chapters since it's so dense what happens next! Don't worry, I've planned this out since the beginning and I have an explanation for everything, the next two chapters are literally within the same hour but because what happens is so dense I had to split it up! So...ENJOY PAIN!

-------------------------------------

"Don't we look great," Cater yelled out as all the seniors, aside from Lilia who was taking pictures, were lined up with single colored shirts in the formation of a rainbow.

"Great," Yuu grinned, donned in bright makeup and some pretty hairstyle that Gabby had put on him with pearls and some gems he had crows bring him from time to time. "Look all look like good gays."

'Very funny," Leona deadpanned as Ruggie snickered.

"The gay cannot be hidden," Cater winked as Trey shook his head.

"Honestly...well, given the fact that all of Night Raven takes this month as a free for all for hookups, I guess we better be grateful we don't have to deal with it," he grumbled, shaking his head as he thought of last year.

"I get that but now..." Riddle eyed everyone who murmured the word 'bent' and 'fag' pointing at them as they walked to the table.

"Happy Pride Bitches," Epel whistled, smirking as he gave a 'I am here' type.

'Ah! The manly man," Ace joked as he gave an over exaggerated wink that Epel gagged at. "Come on I like them though," he grinned before bursting out laughing as Yuu snickered under his breath.

They were not taking Pride easy at all.

"Yuu! Looking good," Vil gasped happily, Yuu showing off his very glittery makeup and a very showy corset he was in.

He had walked into the silence of the student body, uncaring of how everyone was pointing and whispering at him as he worked to fix his make up and his lipstick.

"Yeah well, have your fun and try not to give them any heart attacks huh? It' not even halfway through the month and we have been pushing essentially the gay agenda on them," Yuu snorted.

And they had been for sure.

First day of pride they had shown up with confetti poppers that they exploded on June first, Floyd and Ace screaming "Happy Pride Bitches' into the crowd as Jamil sighed and kissed Kalim on the cheek as he screeched in happiness.

Jack had proceeded to walk in with a rainbow colored mane of hair and a tail as he walked to his table as everyone was dressed up in glitter and 'pride bitches' shirts.

It had gotten worse when the schools had realized in Twisted Wonderland June was known as Pride Month for those who where Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and all others aside from straight and they where very proud of the fact.

They didn't dare say a thing since Hogwarts biggest benefactor after Lucius Malfoy, who was put under watch by the International Ministry, Hiro Fujimaru, announced he was marrying Divus Crewel and Dumbledore clapped happily for him as asked for photos.

Moody merely shrugged and said he didn't care so long as there wasn't any tomfoolery to which Yuu said he was lucky it wasn't Night Raven as it became a free for all for the student body.

No one wanted to ask what that meant.

Aside from that they had been wearing a lot of makeup and feminine leaning outfits to which Fleur and Gabby participated, Viktor had worn a crown that Gabby offered him but otherwise he merely smiled for photos when asked and kept a polite distance.