Chapter 6 A Flashback.. ___________________________

Chapter 6

A Flashback..

___________________________

(Fluer's POV)

(5 years ago)

It was Saturday night, my friends and I decided to go out to the Pub for a while to celebrate my engagement. Accompanying me was my boyfriend Retio, who has no idea that I'm now engaged. Me and Retio have been together for quite some time now.

The more time I spend with him, the more I fall in love with him.

I know I have a fiance but..I only really like him for his looks and money. I love Retio because he has everything a girl could ask for, money, looks, personality and much more.

I head to my car leaving the apartment, me and my fiance, Adelard, have recently rented and head to my car. As I stop at a traffic light, I quickly grab my phone to notify Adelard that I will not be home for a few hours. As I reach the pub, I see Retio waiting outside waving to me. I park and make my way to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Feefee '' he says happily, I chuckle at the nickname he has given me. "Hey babe, let's quickly go, the girls are probably waiting for us" I say slightly, dragging him in.

We linked hands and headed inside and made our way to the table, "Hey girls!" I said as I saw them waving at us. Me and Retio take our seats as my friends start chatting. One of my friend's Amber looks at me and say "Happy Engagement" I look at her angrily and clock my eyes to Retio. She thinks she gets the message and looks at Retio and says "Happy Engagement to u too!". Retio looks at me confused and I quickly give him some Vodka. "Here babe, Drink" I said quickly while holding it near his mouth trying to make him forget what they were saying. Retio takes the shot and as he drinks one I prepare him another. After 4 shots he looks at me and says "Y'know I'm a lightweight, bae".

My friends all look at how drunk he is and start giggling and whispering to each on what could happen to "us". I look at them and say "really?I can literally hear you" I say chuckling. Another of my friends ,Cindy looks up and down at Retio, "he's got quite the looks, You're lucky to have him as your fiance" she says smirking. Retio looks at me and holds my hand, "Fiance?" he says confused. Amber looks at me suspiciously and asks, "He is your fiance right?". "Yup!" I say nervously, I quickly try changing the subject before Retio can speak and I suggest a room not knowing what will happen. Me and Retio go to the room and he quickly does his thing...

I wake up like 2 hours later and quickly put on my clothes panicking and go back downstairs. To my surprise i see Retio and my friends still there. I sit next to Retio who looks angry. "Hey baby..umm how was it? I-i mean how are you?" i say panicking. He glares at me and says "Im fine..". "Are you okay?" I ask him, he holds my hand up to see my ring. "Wow nice ring you got there" he says as he cocks his eyebrows. I stutter and say "y-yea, it was a..g-gift". He scoffs and says "oh wow, you've gotten a wonderful gift from your fiance". I sit there shook and look at my friends who quickly get up and scatter.

I tear up, "i swear, i was gonna tell you!" I say sniffing "It was an accident!". He chuckles and says "pfft...Imagine accidentally accepting someone's proposal". Retio gets up and looks me in dead in the eye "we're over Fluer". I get up tearing up and think of something to say and just blabber whatever comes to mind.."B-but im pregnant..the b-baby is yours". He looks at me and says "i don't believe a word that comes out of your filthy mouth". I watch as he walks away leaving me alone.

I just lost the love of my life..I feel dizzy and rush to the bathroom and start vomiting. N-no this can't be! M-maybe i ate something bad.. I quickly got to the counter and buy a bottle of alcohol and I rush to my car and stop to the nearest market. I get out with tears forming in my eyes and quickly purchase a test..

I head home and feel relieved that Adelard isn't home, I place the alcohol on the kitchen counter and take the test..

I just lost the father of my child...I don't know what I'm gonna tell Adelard.

I'm probably just gonna give him some alcohol and tell him that I'm pregnant..after a few days, maybe that'll work.

As soon as Adelard comes back home, I greet him and give him some Alcohol. "What's this for?" he asks suspiciously. I slightly laugh and say "live a little, You haven't drunk in awhile". He nods and ends up drinking the whole bottle. While he's drunk I lead him to our room...

As days go by, my condition gets worse and it gets harder keeping it a secret so I decide to tell Adelard. I call him to the lounge and sit next to him fiddling with my fingers. "I need to tell you something important," I say quietly. He looks at me and waits.. "Y-you're gonna be a d-dad" I say, trembling. He looks at me shocked and says "w-what?! How?! When did we even ?..". "A few days ago when you were drunk.." I say holding my tears in.

Adelard smiles excitedly and says "Well, let's have our wedding next week then!"....

9 months later

We've just had "our'' baby boy and have named him Anthony. I still feel guilty but I don't need Retio anymore. I have Adelard who is way better than him. I don't really love Adelard but I don't wanna ruin our relationship or else I'd have nowhere to go..

Back from flashback

"R-retio?..I-is that y-you b-babe...'' I say while looking at him with tears in my eyes. The man whom I have just been with left at the scene and it was just Retio, Adelard, Anthony and me.

.."Babe?! You know her ,Retio?!" ...

End Of Chapter 6

To be Continued..