New Member of the Family

The next morning I'm shaken awake and I see Alpha along with mom and dad. I sat up and stretched, noticing my entire family was there. We introduce Theo to my family before I tell him to go and gather all his things so he can come with us. I'll leave the mate news for another day. As we were leaving Sunday morning I smiled and waved bye to Lucian. I caught him blowing a kiss on me which made me blush so I gave him a wink.

We made it back home and luckily nothing was damaged at all. We did have to clear all the snow that blew up on the house first. I have Rue go to her room and relax as I have a chat with Theo and Falcon about some rules.

"Ok, so Theo if you are gonna live here you have to follow some rules. I don't care if you two have your fun but make sure Rue and I are out of the house. I don't wanna hear that haha and I don't think Rue wants to hear her brother either."

"Haha that's understandable," Theo laughs.

"Yeah don't think I would look you two in the eyes if you heard that either. If you are on your way home, text me so we can clean up." Falcon said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"No walking around the house nude, in boxers or any form of underwear. Shorts or track pants are fine. You will get chores like everyone else just to help around the house. The basement is fully furnished so I say that's the best place you can stay. Falcon if you wish to move your things from the second floor to the basement to share a space that's ok. That can be your own little apartment till you both save up to find a place of your own. Falcon school comes first before anything you and Theo do till you graduate, got it?"

"Yes, I understand mom and thank you so much." Falcon gave me a big hug.

"Thank you so much for all this Kai, it's so kind of you. I'll do my best to provide not just for myself but Falcon as well." Theo took my hand.

"If you need help finding a job around town I can help as much as I can. Right now I think you're gonna need some new clothes, yours are looking run down. Good thing it's boxing day so let's get you some stuff. Falcon, you wanna stay and move your things down to the basement or tag along?"

"I'll stay and get everything ready, have fun with my mom and dad babe." Falcon kisses Theo.

"Awe so cute, my baby boy is growing up so fast." I tease.

Falcon went upstairs to start moving his things and I heard Rue offer to help him. Theo and I take a trip to a few stores and gather him a few things. He looks at the different places he might try to apply for. We even bumped into Drago while we were out so I introduced Theo. He said they'll hold the welcome ceremony soon for him to be fully part of the pack. Drago even congratulates him on finding his mate as well before we go our own way.

While out we did stop at a local bar for some food. I got Falcon and Rue some food as well as we were gonna be heading home after. It was nice getting to know Theo and seeing him open up. He did excuse himself to use the restroom so I just continued to eat. A few minutes passed and he came back with the owner of the bar. I greet them as they are one of my friends from high school. We talk about Theo wanting a job at the bar and they ask about his past.

I get Alpha on the phone and we all talk letting the bar owner know that he's a lone wolf and will be joining the pack very soon. The owner was fine giving him a shot at working in the bar as a dishwasher and he was willing to do that. I gave the owner my number since Theo didn't have a phone yet. When all is sorted and I get Falcon's and Rue's food we head back to the house. Theo went to put things away in his new room as Falcon and Rue eat at the table.