Not my baby

Oh, I was pissed they had the audacity to attack my baby girl. I dropped that damn gun and sprinted right for that asshole. I was just seeing red and my body filled with anger as I sprinted with everything I had. I just body slam into the side of this damn rogue and it luckily lets Rue go.

"GET INSIDE," I shout and crack my neck. "You pissed off the wrong person, you bastard."

It bared its fangs at me so I do the same ready to fight this bastard bare fucking hand. Everything just seemed like a blur as I just fought to the best of my ability. I lost count of how many I just went after if they got anywhere near my house. I could taste the blood in my mouth as I stood guard at the back door.

I spotted Lucian walk over but I noticed I wasn't standing at my normal height. I was confused so I looked and instead of hands, I saw paws. I was so confused as to how this even happened. Lucian just bumped his head into mine and I just looked at him confused. I was also now scared that I'll get worse like my father was.

"Mom, Papa," I hear Rue cry out.

I turned around and so I shifted back not caring as my baby was hurt. I grabbed her leg and held it tight to try and control the bleeding. Lucian shifted before running upstairs to get dressed. When he came back down I left to get dressed as well. We got her in the car and I gunned it for the hospital. I drove as Lucian sat with her holding her bleeding leg.

We get there and they rush her in before all the warriors as she isn't like us. Falcon and Theo rush in looking just as bad as the others. Falcon looked at me horrified as I was still soaked in blood. As they deal with Rue and stitch her up I pull them aside to talk.

"I don't know how but I shifted."

"WHAT?" They both shouted.

"It's true I saw it all happen, I must say it was hot watching you rip those rogues to shreds. Blaze did get a little..."

"POPS," Falcon shouted.

He chuckles, "I'm kidding buddy. Kai did kick some real Rogue ass today and I am very impressed." Lucian pulled me in for a hug.

"No one fucks with my kids and gets away with it. I just hope for the best that this doesn't turn me into what my father was."

"I know you and I know you would never do such a thing like him. It would be out of love like you did tonight for Rue. If anything happens I will be by your side and help you through it all." Lucian gave me a tight hug.

"Same with us, we'll be by your side no matter what," Falcon said and joined the hug.

"Best In-law I could ask for," Theo added.

"I love you all so much," I take a moment to calm down. "Ok, let's all worry about Rue right now and not me."