🌸My stripper🍋

Sorry don't know if it's smut or fluff

OKAY SO I REREAD THE GHOST MAID AND I SAW IN ALMOST EVERY SENTENCE I FUCKED THE SPELLING UP WELL JUST TO SAY AND TELL YOU I WAS REALLY DRUNK WRITING THAT SMUTSHOT SORRY. I WENT BACK AND FIXED ALL THE SPELLING ERRORS.

Also skeppy and badboy are both tops in this chapter

YOU MAY CONTINUE ONTO THIS CHAPTER

Badboys pov:

Quackity asked me to go with him at the bar, I said no but he wouldn't stop so I said I would go with him.

I slip a pair of grey joggers and a plain black t-shirt on a pair of socks and shoes. I grabbed my phone and walked outside where quackity was waiting.

Timestamp: 9:58PM

"C'mon bad at 10:15 all the hot guys come out!!" Quackity said pushing me down the side walk. "There's this one guy I want you to meet he's a cutie you'll like him he's a pole dancer." Quackity said as we kept going down the side walk.

"Quackity I told you I'm not gay I had a girlfriend before." I said, "bad you 'HAD' a girlfriend you don't anymore plus that one day I caught you masturbating never knew you did that stuff also thought you were a family friendly guy tsk tsk" quackity said as we turned the block.

"You broke into my house that day" I said raising my voice. "All good reasons all good reasons" quackity said still pushing me.

"You broke into my bedroom window WHERE I WAS AT and went to my kitchen looking for it tacos!!" I yelled.

"Mmmm Mamacitaaaaa" quackity replied. "We are here!" Quackity said as we stood Infront of a man with a black suit on.

There's a bouncer??! "Quackity I have reserved a seat for 2" he said.

"Your on the list you can head in" the bouncer said as he opened the door. We walked in.

Timestamp: 10:13PM

Quackity sat me down at a booth while he went to go get us some drinks. The lights were purple and there were green and pink lights flashing and it was all foggy there was smoke everywhere it was from the fog machines.

I noticed a pole in the middle of the tables booth. Quackity came back with 2 drinks in his hands he handed me one. "This better be water quackity." I said.

"No yeah yeah it's water for sure." He replied. "But bad I want you to drink it all in 1 sip" he said.

"Uhm.. well okay.." I mumbled I placed my lips on the tall glass about to drink untill music started playing and everyone stoped talking.

I placed the glass down on the table and out from the sides of the DJ booth came men and women in very revealing clothes barley any at all.

Women and men went to certain tables I guess when you book a booth you get to pick what stripper you want at the booth.

This one boy walked over towards my booth and leaned on the table, "hey guys" the boy said. "Bad meet my friend skeppy he is a stripper and is attracted to men aswell." Quackity said followed by him drinking his glass of alcohol.

Before I could say anything skeppy stood up om the table he grabbed the pole and started walking around it.

He climbed high, time passes he was sitting on top of me crotch playing with my horns
I felt the tent in my pants grow. Was I actually into guys?

I could tell that I was hard, he started grinding on it. "Woo hoo get it skeppy!!"quackity said in a drinking matter.

Me and skeppy made contact. "Your a keeper..~" he whispered in my ear. I couldn't handle it anymore I slammed my lips against his he kissed back grinning deeper.

This make out session got heated fast, I grabbed his hips and thrusted up a little. Not much pleasure happened considering we had pants on well mostly me he had a skirt on with a thong covering his hard member.

"Woah woah guys get a room there's people here but obviously I don't mind watching but others dont Want to see that stuff" quackity said laughing as he spilled his drink.

"I have to go see you another time badboy..~" he said as he kissed me again. He backed off and wrote his number on my arm and got off me.

He walked away and I was left "unfinished".

--------------------------------------

Please give me some shots you would like to see we have:

Smut:🍋

Fluff:🌸

Original (aka just friends):🌼

Word count: 782