Three

Turns out the youngest cousin Salvatore (reminder: he's 6 turning 7) has hearing problems he's not completely deaf but yeah.

He keeps staring at Chloe lips as she's talking trying to read her lips, he's smiling and nodding at whatever she's saying.

Chloe has always been a people's pleaser, kind of so I guess whatever she's saying is more of his interest than hers maybe she's talking about cartoons.

Anyways Adonis is currently listing his human rights, half of what he's saying are incorrect.

It started when Fernando told us about his rules which were pretty reasonable but Ajax and Adonis had a lot to say about the no dating and absolutely no sex rule.

It has been going on for 45 minutes now, Ajax is currently educating them on how his body and hormones function and like I said Adonis is listing his made-up fundamental human rights which apparently includes right to fuck and be fucked.

One of the cousins, Fabio is actually supporting him.

As for me I'm thinking of the emails I could have replied to instead of sitting here.

"That's it!" Luciano Esposito aka grandfather yelled making everywhere go silent. Thank Lucifer.

"Now, Adonis and Ajax we'll talk about this later but for now let's do what dinner is actually meant for" he concluded.

"Bring in the food" maids started placing the food on the table, slowly the chatters began again as everyone started eating.

I took the stake and cut it in tiny chumps before transferring it to Chloe's plate.

"Thanks" she chirped and started eating still in a conversation with Salvatore.

Ajax full on glaring at Romeo for a reason I don't care to know, absentmindedly used his fork to pick a shrimp, I once again saved his life by removing the shrimp and redirecting the fork to the chicken.

"Heyyyy" he complained, the idiot thought I was stealing his shrimp.

I gave him a deadpanned look to which he confusingly looked around until realization hit him.

"Ohhh I'm allergic" he gave me a sheepish look then quietly faced his food. I'm related to idiots.

"Should have let him die, then we'll be twins saying I'm a triplet is a mouth full" Adonis shrugged.

"Sextuplet now" I corrected taking a bite of my lasagna.

"Uggghhh I forgot, that's even worse" he groaned and Ajax snickered.

Idiots.

Apollo's POV

Ouch. But I can't blame them, they found out hours ago that they're not triplets but as for the rest of us we always knew.

Aphrodite seems like she is the leader so I wonder how hard it must be to find out you have far more older siblings and Adonis always thought of himself as the eldest so..

"Sextuplet or not as long as I'm older than the both of you, I'm good" my thoughts were interrupted by Adonis teasing remark.

"Still the leader and reasonable one" Aphrodite shrugged.

"Unfortunately I'm still younger" Ajax groaned.

Well I stand corrected. Forget whatever I said before.

"I'm done, excuse me". I heard Aphrodite say then she stood up.

She kissed Ajax on the cheeks "Goodnight". Then Chloe as well, she whispered something to her I only caught the words "tuck you in" ooh.

She turned to Adonis and flicked his forehead "No late night video games, sleep early"

"First of all ouch! stop flicking, it hurts. Second of all, get off my back lady I'm older than you" he teased.

She did not appreciate the teasing cause she flicked him again before kissing him on the cheeks and saying goodnight. She walked off.

What would have happened if they were never kidnapped.

I heard Athenea sigh before going playing with her food.