day 12 (midnight issues)

It was currently 2am in the morning you opened you're eyes feeling a bit thirsty, so you rolled out of bed noticing moe wasn't there so you assumed he left in the night.

But you shrugged it off not really minding so you began to head down the hall towards the bathroom, you were gonna get a sip from the sink instead of going downstairs because you felt a bit lazy.

so when you reached the bathroom door you were about to knock until hearing some slapping sounds, being a bit confused you knocked on the door suddenly hearing the sound stop then the door opened and there was moe standing there face all red hair ruffled looks like he was sweating a bit.

"Oh hey! Uh you wouldn't mind if I slipped in to get a sip of water?" You asked him standing there in a bra and some short shorts.

"Oh Uh y-yeah! Go ahead!" He responded to sounding a bit anxious/nervous he then stepped out of the way letting you walk inside.

you headed towards the sink turning the cold water on, you cupped you're hands together drinking the water from them.

when finishing you were about to leave the bathroom but then all of a sudden moe closed the door behind him, frightening you a bit he then started walking towards you causing you to walk backwards bumping into the wall.

once your back met the wall one of Moe's hands where placed right next to you're head which startled you a bit.

"Uhm moe wha-" before you could finish your sentence his lips were now on yours, while you two were kissing you felt something hard up against you're thigh.

Eyes wondering down towards his crotch you saw he obviously had a boner but you thought it was gone when you help him earlier that night, he then suddenly pulled away from the kiss leaving you breathing heavily a bit before you felt his lips up against you're neck while he was doing that you felt him tugging at you're shorts slipping them down leaving you in you're underwear.

you wrapped your arms around Moe's neck pulling him closer towards you, suddenly you felt his tounge glid across you're neck causing you to let out a moan.

While he was focusing on you're neck he managed to slip off your panties without you noticing until you felt a cold breeze down below along with a hand, moe slipped a finger into you're p*ssy causing you to gasp he began to move his finger in and out.

At this rate he was multi tasking and honestly you weren't so sure if you could handle it, you were already soaking wet down below apart from that you heard moe groan.

"You ready for the real fun sweetheart?" He whispered in you're ear causing you to shuddered but nod you're head telling him you were, he pulled his d*ck out from his boxers along with a condom he must've had earlier he slipped his finger out from you're p*ssy wiping his finger off.

He opened up the condom wrapper pulling out the condom placing it on his d*ck, he lifted you up placing his d*ck underneath you as he began to lower you down until the tip was now inside of you.

You hissed in pain not really begin used to taking such a big length such as his, he waited until you got comfortable which after a while you told him to continue.

He slowly pushed the full length in which made you have tears in you're eyes, he began to move slowly letting you feel more of the pleasure rather than pain.

"Are you ready?" He asked

You took a deep breath calming down "yeah I'm ready." You responded.

He nodded as you began to move in and out of you in a normal neutral pace, you let out a quiet moan as moe continued to keep a steady pace while kissing you're neck.

His touch wasn't rough to the skin but instead it was soft since he didn't wanna hurt you.

"D-deeper, please" You manage to mutter out, moe looked up at you.

He nodded as he pushed his d*ck deeper inside, you let out a gasp as you clawed at his back.

He let out a low growl as he began to go faster and harder making you gasp and moan, while he was doing that he managed to unclip your bra.

He started to kiss at you're chest while he was thrusting in you, tears formed in you're eyes of course those were tears of pleasure.

"M-moe, can you go faster?" You asked him with a shaky voice, he nodded as he began to go faster making you moan more as you're fingernails digged into his skin.

You Two went at this for a while, he continued to pound into you while you continued to moan and such.

You felt you're body start to give out since you felt tired but then again you were so close to finishing, moe caught onto this which caused him to thrust into you faster.

You gasped as you were suddenly cut of since you were pulled into a kiss, moe used his tongue swirls it around yours before he pulled away.

he held one hand on your hip and one on you're breast brushing his thumb up against your tit, doing all of this as he was still thrusting inside of you.

You felt close towards you're finish while thinking, moe gently Bite at you're neck making you let out a loud moan before c*mming all over his d*ck.

Moe on the other hand wasn't done yet so he took his d*ck out of you after he did that he turned you around, bending you over which surprised you a bit.

You were now on you're knees and hands while moe was on his knees, he then proceeded to shove his d*ck inside of you.

"Is this position alright with yous?" He asked while placing his hands on you're hips, "yeah this is good with me!" You said while turning you're head to face him.

After he had gotten your response he began to move at a somewhat fast pace you could hear him groaning and grunting, while you let out a couple of moans and such telling him to keep going.

you were gripping onto the bathroom floor mat while moe did his thing, if you were gonna be honest you're crotch was throbbing because of how hard he was going.

He kept going you knew he was close to finishing so you let him continue as you were still gripping onto the mat.

"Are you- are you almost done?" You asked him huffing a bit.

while between the slapping sound you could here him say something along the lines of yeah and something else, after a while of him slamming into you he finally finished slipping his d*ck out of you.

You laid there catching you're breath as moe does the same thing, he then stood up putting his hand out to help you out you grabbed him hand trying to stand up but couldn't since you were so tired.

"can yous stand up? Or do yous need help." He asked you with a smirk as he put his pajamas back on, "No I don't think I can moesy, could you uhm carry me by chance?" You asked while putting your clothes back on.

Once he finished he didn't answer you he just lifted you up in a bridal style carry as he began to head back towards the bathroom, when you guys got back to the bedroom he laid you down on the bed while he got on the bed after he did that.

moe laid his head on you're chest as you both fell asleep.

(Also I did remake some story parts in this chapter since they didn't seem good enough to me!)