The Hate That Is Inside Of Him

(A/N: TFA= The Fire assassin)

Garmadon POV

"Lord Gramadon, we meet at least." The fire assassin said to me as I walked through the doors. "Oh yes, and may I say that I love this place but you could use a bit more blood in the halls from the ninjas.,/," I said to him and we both laughed. "Ok back to business I have got the black ninja and you have got the information on the red ninja."He asked me and I nodded. He gave me an evil smile.

Lloyd POV

I was looking with Zane at why TFA took Cole in the first place, Nya and Jay were looking at the mechs and Seanna was on the deck and Kai was punching the dummy getting ready to face TFA again. "LLOYD ZANE I THINK YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!" Seanna came running in holding a note in her hand. She gave me the note and I yelled. "Lloyd what's on the note," Zane asked me and the note read.

Hello Ninja,

If you have not noticed your beloved black ninja is gone will surprise surprise I have him and Garmadon is going to help me turn Cole into an Oin. It will start at midnight tonight ohh and please bring Kai with you I feel like I have not seen him in a long time.

With blood on the floor, your friend the fire assassin.

"That's what's on the note and MY FRICKING DAD IS HELPING HIM DO IT!" I yelled and grabbed the note and ran to Kai. When I came to the training room I hugged Kai and cried. "Hey Lloyd breath for me ok I am sure it will be fine," Kai said guiding me down to the floor. I get out a shaky breath and gave Kai the note. Kai read the note and lit his hands on fire and brunt the note tries running down his face. I had to hold on to Kai's top to make sure that he was not going to burn the house down. "I AM GOING PUNCH THE SH*T OUT OF THAT F*UCK B*ITCH AND LAUGH AS HIS  SOUR ASS DIES UNDER ME!" Kai yelled laughing like a maniac. "I am going to kill him tonight and save Cole." He said with death in his voice.

Time skip to 11:30 pm

Garmadon's POV

I was setting up the things I needed for the ceremony tonight and I had to start at the right time so the nighs could see Cole turn into an Oin but if the ninjas came and ruin the ceremony it could lead to Cole killing all of us but I did not tell TFA that. "Are you almost done with the ceremony stuff the ninjas will be here in 30 minutes?" TFA said getting a bit annoyed. "When the ninjas are here then I will start it is a quick but painful ceremony and it will be over in 2 minutes," I said to him finding the right page. "Ok just make sure that you are ready when they get here," he said a left me to do my things.

Time skip to 11:55

Kai's POV

We were 3 minutes away from where TFA had Cole and I was not wasting away time to get there my anger levers were going everywhere and Zane was telling me to calm down but there was no way I was going to do that when my fiance is going to be turn into an Oin in 5 minutes. "HURRY UP FOR GODS SAKE!" I yelled at the others.

We came to the place were TFA had Cole and I dove to the gate and ran into the places to try and find Cole when I heard a pained yell and followed the sound and ignoring the others yells. I came to a stop in front of me was the room were the yells got louder and louder, I pushed it open a bit and saw Cole floating and yelling in pain with horns and wings coming out of his out of his head and back. "Cole." I whispered and shoot a flame at gramadon and another one at TFA. "Will look who decided join use and watch his lover became nothing more then hate." TFA said and I breathed in and out till I screamed and ran hands lit with fire at TFA forgetting that Gramadon was there. "AHHHHh!" I yelled and punched TFA in the face. "you fool now Cole is half Oin and half human." Gramadon spat and I turned my head around and saw Cole on the ground with fear in his eyes. "babe" I said and ran to him hoping that he still remembered who I was.

I got to Cole and he was backing up from me. "Cole, its me ok the same firefly that loves you." I said and tried to grab Cole's hand but he pulled back. "NO, NO YOU ARE JUST HERE TO TAKE ME LIKE HE DID AND YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ME LIKE HE DID!"Cole yelled and pointed at Gramadon then at TFA. I felt like hafe of me just wanted to scream and the other hafe wainted punch the crap out of TFA. I breathed in and out I looked at Cole then and the necklace that keeps me calm and I ripped it off and just before the anger took over I looked back and Cole and I mothed 'I love you'. I took one more breath and let the anger take control me and anything I do till I put my necklace back on. "KAI ARE YOU SURE THIS IS SAFE!" Nya yelled at me. "Of course not and that's way I am doing it." I said will letting my hands on fire and getting into a fighting posse.

"Kai my dear I have on question how are the nightmears that we have of the day that Cole almost died."TFA asked me and I got mad at him. "ATLEAST THAT I STILL HAVE HIM AND MY DAD UNLIKE YOU WHO HAS NOTHING AND WILL NEVER EVER IN 10 MILLON YEARS WILL YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO CALL YOURS!" I yelled and that got him anger he came at me to fast for me to see the first punch to the face but I got up fast and punched him in return.

Then Cole, Nya, Lloyd, Zane and Jay jumped into action to help Kia but  Garmadon came to back up TFA then Garmadon Throw a punch at Nya and did spinjiuze on Jay. Zane kicked and hit Garmadon, then Zane nicked him down but Garmadon got up and