One last time

I walked in the building. I didn't wanna cry but I already felt tears coming. This was it. I had gone to the same boring place for the past 4 years but today it felt different. Like it was an old friend hugging me and telling me goodbye for the last time. I went to my locker but it wasn't like most days instead of putting on lipgloss and making sure my hair was perfect in the mirror I removed the mirror and the lipgloss and every other stupid little thing that I used for four years. The past four years we're starting to feel like the past four days. I stashed everything from my locker into my bag. This was really it. It was really over. As I put everything in I couldn't help but to stop and look at my cheer bow. The blue silk felt softer then ever in my hands. I zipped my bag but keep the bow tight in my hands. I walked towards my classrooms but passed right by it when I got there. I had somewhere else to be right now. I opened the door to the restroom. After just a few steps in you could smell the cigarettes and weed. I could hear a couple making out. A group of girls stared at me as they passed a vape around in the corner. I looked myself up and down. This was really it. It was the end of high school. I was about to start a new chapter. Strangely enough didn't want this one to end yet though. I looked at my phone. Five minutes until class starts. I walked out of the bathroom and into my homeroom class. That's where I saw him. Me and Simon Byles have been dating for almost three years now. I love him more then words can describe. I never would've thought you can call someone yours for so long and still get the same butterflies you would get when you first saw them every time they come into a room. As I walked in Simon brought me into his toned arms. "It's our last day baby". "Our very last day" I sighed. "Your not getting rid of me though" he giggled "I'm calling you every day in college". "I know you are" I said as I smiled at him. I looked into his deep brown eyes if I knew this was going to be the last time I looked into them I wouldn't have taken my eyes off them so quickly. The bell rang. "Bye baby" he said as he kissed my cheek. "Bye" I said as I sat down in my seat. The last day was like most last days. We cleaned up, signed yearbooks, and cried a little bit. Graduation happened yesterday so for a lot of people this was really goodbye. Not for me and Simon though-well-I thought so. I got in my car to go home. As I sat down I got a message.
Simon😘: I miss you already

Me: Your going to see me tonight silly

Simon😘: Not any more🥲. My dads making us go to some stupid football thing.

Me: Whattttt you love football

Simon😘: I love you more

"Well I guess that means I won't be going either" I sighed. Simon was really the only reason I wanted to go. He was the only reason I wanted to do anything. I loved him so much. I drove home. I went inside and was immediately greeted by my cat Aggie crying for food. "I'm coming Aggie" I shouted as I grabbed a can of wet food for her. She purred and rubbed against me. Ok maybe Simon wasn't the only thing I was gonna miss. I walked up and went into my bed. I got a text from my best friend Mina

Mina: Are you coming soon???

Me: Nah I'm not going

Mina: what what not???

Me: Idk I just don't want too

Mina: oh your gonna want too

Me: wdym

Mina: guess who's here