Chapter Four: The Return

"It's none of your business, I'm your superior, werewolf. I know you should have been back at the Citadel, not traveling this darned forest to find more trouble to get into. Not treating your superiors like children. You're the child here, not fully an adult."

"Need I mention," Anchi growled, "That as far as elves age you're still not grown yourself, and humans are forbidden. So if I run into this issue it is my duty as a member of the rebellion to address the issue. No matter what your position is."

"It's too late now," she grinned, he really hate that grin she has when she knows she'll get her way, "We're stuck with him." We? No way, he was not gonna have to deal with this. She pouted, "Cause he's too heavy for me to carry alone." Was she implying Anchi had to carry this, this thing? No, never, He wasn't gonna assist her with her scheme.

Here he was though, a human and a faun, each over one of his shoulders, Akuma with her evil grin. How did she convince him again? He sighed deeply. Well he was in trouble now. Getting caught like this could end badly. Anchi looked at the elf with a new sense of loathing.

However she got him to do this Anchi felt like a wolf on a leash. Wolves weren't meant to be chained up. They were meant to be free. Of course that stuck up little princess wouldn't be denied, even as a member of the rebellion Anchi didn't trust her.

The Citadel forest entrance was coming up slowly. A new sense of dread filled Anchi. He was going to have to explain all of this, probably in front of the court, probably with Akuma lying, no definitely with her lying saying he was part of it. Hopefully the Mind Reader was in. She could see what was on most liars minds. Only the most perfect liars could escape her eye. Of course she had three eyes, the all seeing in the middle of her forehead. She knew almost everything about everyone.

The entrance was hidden behind vines, which led down a path to a waterfall. Behind the waterfall was a small cave with a small hole, you'd slice your finger and put it in the hole. The blood from a member of the rebellion was let in, if you weren't it did nothing.

Inside there was a cavern lit by glowworms and the glow in the dark creatures that happened to come by occasionally. Water flowed on both sides of the walkway and it led to the back of a small hut. The true entrance to the rebellion. It was a small shop, just a general goods owned by Marath the cyclops. To get in you had to get past him.

He was gigantic, he wore the normal cyclops clothing choice, a simple pair of pants. He had a very hairy chest, three fingers on each hand, and no shoes. Most never stopped in this shop, it was dusty and it smelled of mold and the overpowering stench of cyclops. He was also a friend of Anchi's.

"Marath," he yelled, "I need your help!" Marath came into the back room, stared shocked at the human. "Anchi," Marath's low, somewhat dumb sounding voice echoed, "What's with that?" He pointed at the human. Cyclops might be called stupid, but that's not true, they know more than they're given credit for. "A human," Akuma said, "Hu-man. He's here to help."

If she was trying to convince Marath about anything she failed. "Elf I know what a human is. Which one of you summoned it is what I was asking. I, the gatekeeper, demand to know, whoever it is will be thrown into the darkness, their judgment shall be what we've been told from the ancients. They shall be cast out!"