GAME ①:Flee the Facility

Written: Monday, July 04, 2022 // Finished: Tuesday, July 05, 2022 (2 days!)

Flee the Facility is a game on Roblox where the beast will attempt to find and capture you, while you're hacking four-five computers to unlock access to exits.

This is only PART 01 of Danganronpa V3 Plays, so stay tuned for the next Roblox game they will play! And without further ado, enjoy this 'lovely' playthrough with the Main 5!

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Mochi: I'm gonna spawn about five people into this game... *presses buttons* I'm obviously sending in Shuichi, Kokichi, and Kaede. Now two more people and I'm all set! ... Hm, Kaito can be a good scaredy-cat and I can't leave Kaede as the only female, so I guess I have to send in Maki! ...'Kay, everything's done! *presses buttons again*

spawning。。。

≫ ShuichiSaihara.exe loading... complete!

≫ MakiHarukawa.exe loading... complete!

≫ KaitoMomota.exe loading... complete!

≫ KokichiOma.exe loading... complete!

≫ KaedeAkamatsu.exe loading... complete!

≫ FleeTheFacility.gamefile loading... complete!

spawning complete!!!

.

.

.

SYSTEM: Loading players...

S.S: Huh- where are we?!

K.A: You got teleported here too?

K.O: I guess we're all here because we're gonna die!

M.H: Utterly ridiculous, Ouma.

K.O: I was just lying! Nishishi!

K.M: Now's not the time to lie, Ouma!

SYSTEM: Hello. Welcome to FTF. There are a few things we should go over before we proceed.

KA: What are they then? And what does FTF stand for, anyways?

SYSTEM: FTF is an acronym for 'Flee the Facility.' First, this is a game where if you're a survivor, you have to hack computers in order to unlock the two exits and escape. Second, if you're the beast (which won't be necessary, since this is one round) you have to find the survivors and capture them into the freezers. Third, if a survivor is frozen, you will return to the spawn point and spectate. If a survivor got captured, the remaining survivors will have to free them.

Press O if you proceed, press X if you have any questions.

SYSTEM: ⑤ 'O's'... ⓪ 'X's'... Proceeding to Game... Please wait...

MAP CHOSEN: Facility — SURVIVORS: SS, KO, KM, KA, MH — TIME: 12 MINUTES

SPAWNING PLAYERS...

.

.

.

Shuichi: So we're supposed to find computers.

Maki: Apparently.

Kaede: I can hear you guys! Where are you?!