GAME ②:Natural Disasters

Written: Monday July 11, 2022 // Finished: Thursday July 14, 2022

Natural Disasters is a survival game where you need to survive natural disasters on Roblox. 

That's all. What more can I say? 

Although I can give you a tip: if you're on low health after surviving a round and back to the spawn point, jump off into the blue water below before the next round starts!

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Mochi: They managed to escape the game without losing anybody?! I'm pretty surprised! The SYSTEM that played as the beast was put on MEDIUM mode... welp, guess I'll start activating my next Roblox game I like: Natural Disasters! I'm just gonna switch the files up a bit...

≫ moving        game          files。。。

≫teleporting        game       characters。。。

≫ SPAWNING       COMPLETE

Kaito: Huh? What the—

Kokichi: You can't be fucking serious right now.

Kaede: At least I won't steal your stash of grape soda, Kokichi. (Not yet!)

Kokichi: Don't you dare! I'll send my entire organization to kill you for that!

Shuichi: Uhm, guys? Please stop...

Maki: Look, we've been teleported to another game.

KM+KA+KO: What?

Shuichi: *sighes*

SYSTEM: Welcome to Natural Disasters. I will keep this short (for the sake of my sanity of typing too much) so I'll instruct only a few things to you.      This game is also a survival one, but more literal and based on real life situations. This contains tsunamis, tornadoes, earthquakes, thunderstorms, blizzards, sandstorms, flash floods, meteor showers, acid rain, you can name it.

KM+KO: Awh, damn it. 

SYSTEM: All you have to do is find a way to survive. Some maps aren't fit for the selected disaster, and there might be more than one disaster.

Kaede: Excuse me... what???

SYSTEM: If you ended up dying, you'll be sent back to the spawn point and watch from there. If you survive, your health bar with remain like that until you die. That's all, bye bye.

≫ MAP: HAPPY HOME—— SPAWNING 5/5...

Shuichi: A... house?

Kaede: Nothing much to see inside... it!s empty other than the fact it has ramps that lead upstairs to the second floor. (Wait, is it called 'upramp' or something? Is that even a word???) 

Kaito: They even have a pool with a jumping board! Cool!

Maki: If it were possible, a bolt of lightning should electrocute the pool, especially if you're in it.

Kokichi: Uh.... damn? Cold.

Kaede: What do you guys think the disaster's gonna be? I'm nervous right now and I need some reassurance and time to prepare myself for it!