Thing Idk

As the brown bear did his daily chores and necessities, the middle balloon child was insistently pestering him the entire day.
The two now found themselves in the gallery as Freddy Was trying to navigate into this new pizzeria decently confused.
"You're so fat! You could fit 20 dead children in there!" She giggled and pointed at his abdomen as if to prove a point.

He groaned in annoyance, the anger in his mind accumulated and finally bursted out
"IM FAT?! HAVE YOU SEEN TOY FREDDY?!"
He screamed loudly, sighing afterwards as he rubbed his temples.

A sudden offended gasp could be heard among the people in the room, unfortunately it was the gamer bear.
"I KNOW I'M FAT OKAY?!"
He looked away dramatically. He had a small ammount of fizzy faz dripping out his mouth.

The shadow rabbit walked in to see the commotion. His sudden arrival caused Deedees attention to shift to him. The two had their daily staring contest.

Minireena was running around the location and found the commotion that was playing out in the room;
Toy Freddy drinking his fizzy faz like an alcoholic, Deedee and Shady staring into the others soul and Freddy doing his own thing with the party supplies.

Her eyes landed a very specific ourple bear, she ran towards him which created quick and quiet taps in the air.

"Raisin! Raisin bear!"

The bear layed his dark chocolate on the table, he groaned loudly as he tilted his head to face the bald animatronic.

"what is it you bald bitch"
"raisin"
"ew no"
"RAISINS ARE SUPERIOR"
"HELL NAH"

he showed a face of clear disgust, he was repulsed by raisins- especially being called one.
Mimi on the otherhand giggled annoyingly.

Deedee overheard the arguement and decided to add a sentence in even when she wasn't asked
"raisins are superior"
Suddenly, a random yell filled the pizzeria, it was loud enough to be heard from the other side of it and still keep clarity
"GRAPES ARE BETTER SHUT UP"

Diner baby skated to the all the racket, clearly puzzled as to why people were arguing over raisins and grapes