Jealousy?

BEFORE I START, PLEASE CHECK OUT Brimunson86 SHES A REALLY GOOD WRITER!!

"sara. sara we're gonna be late! sara i know you can hear me. now get, your ass, up!" i put my pillow over my ears. "go away dustin. i'm tired." he pulls me up out of bed. "no sara, get your ass, READY!"

with that, he walks out of my room. we never really argued, except mornings. he hates to be late, and i'm never up on time. the arguments aren't serious. we just have... anger problems.

i throw on a pair of black ripped jeans, a white halter top, and my friends letterman jacket. i put on my favorite necklace that i never take off, nothing special. it just says my name. i put on a few of my best friends rings i stole. i head to the kitchen.

"finally sara. it's 10 after." "i know, i'm sorry little dude." "you know i hate that name." "okay, take your pick, hat hair, little dude, toothless, or dusty buns." "too far... little dude." he chooses. i put on my white converse and grab my keys. "come on dustin, time to go." we head to school.

once we get there i see the basketball team. " i gotta talk to patrick and lucas, bye dustin, see you at lunch!" "bye sara!" he goes off to his friends, and i go to mine. "hey guys." "hey sara, is that my jacket?" patrick asks.

"maybe... it looks better on me anyways babe." we all laugh. "lucas, i'm so sorry. i really wanted to come to your game tonight, and i tried to get the tickets two weeks advance, but they were sold out. i can try to sneak in through the-" he cuts me off. "don't worry, i got you." he pulls out a ticket.

"THANK YOU!" i hug him. "so sara, your gonna be at the game?" jason asks. "looks like it." "you think chris will be there? i haven't seen her, and i need to talk to her." "ill figure it out and let you know." "thanks."

i take off the jacket, and hand it to patrick. "here." he doesn't take it. "you were right, it does look better on you." he smiles and they start to walk away. "bye sara!" they all call back. "see you guys at the game later!"

i get to my lock and feel an arm move around my waist. "hi eddie." i say not even looking back, knowing it was him. "how'd you know it was me phi?" "hmm idk. maybe because nobody else does that." we laugh.

he tells me about how he doesn't wanna go to the pep rally taking place today. "skip with me?" he asks in a hopeful tone. "i caaaant. i have to go. for patrick and lucas." "patrick. is he your boyfriend? i mean your wearing his jacket. i'm just wondering because you normally tell me these things."

was he... jealous? it sounded like it. i wanted to mess with him a little. see if he really was jealous. "maybe, i don't know." he looks shocked, even a little disappointed. "eddie, i'm just playing. i have his jacket because mine got dirty so i took his. we're just friends. i would've told you."

he sighs of relief. "thank god. you deserve better." i play shove his arm. "watch it dick. your lucky your my best friend." we laugh. the bell rings. "everyone to the gym for the pep rally" "are you coming?" i ask eddie. he shakes his head and walks away.

when i get there i go to sit by max. "hey maxi! you okay?" "yeah, i guess. just tired." i give her a hug. "sorry babe, love you." she smiles. "i don't wanna deal with this stupid ass pep rally sara." she fake whines.

"just do it for lucas, okay? pleeease" she rolls her eyes. "fiiine." "yay!" we talk for awhile. but as we talk we get interrupted by the basketball team running in.

"here we go" max sighs. lucas and patrick wave at max and i. i wave back, max doesnt. i pick up her hand, making her wave at them. they laugh, max tries not to, but lets out a little laugh.