Prologue

Ushkrov Court

“Death is nearing me, I have chosen two of my most trusted to fight for my title as king of all vampires, and will rule hell. You know the privilege of being king?”

King Ushkrov handed us each a scroll that read:

Privileges:

1.Can have more than one human blood slut.

2.Can feed anytime.

3.Can erase a human’s memory at anytime.

4.Rule the vampires.

As soon as we finished reading, he continued, 

“Both of you will get a chance to get to know my daughter, Ash and the choice is hers.” A few people around gasped. The choice of king was never left in the hands of an abomination. Ash is the first half human, half vampire to ever exist. King Ushkrov looked satisfied with the facial expressions of all the vampires at court.

“Well, yes. I am sure that my daughter will make the perfect decision. Whoever she falls in love with and bonds her eternal life with will rule Ushkrov, and the other will simply fade from existence.” He earned another chorus of gasps around him.

Ash, who takes the last name Miller, is a high school student at Duchanore High School, She is sixteen and I’m sure isn’t very pleased with me.” He chuckled.

“Whoever she loves more will win. I’m sure she will love you both, that’s what makes it exciting.” King Ushkrov looked pleased with himself.

“Aiden goes first. Keep in touch. Tomorrow you shall depart for earth.”