Dreams

Next morning Hyde woke up before evel he kissed evel cheek and goes to downstairs.

Hyde pov:
Everything is looking different where everyone??

With these thoughts hyde entered in kitchen to make coffee for him and evel but when he entered he was shocked...

Hyde pov:
I'm shocked their is not even a cup of tea in sink then suddenly something fell on me.... "blood!!".....

Hyde run upstairs to evel but when he entered into his room he was fully shocked and scared he didn't found evel in room.

Hyde pov:
I'm shocked I'm sure evel was sleeping where is he...... Where is everyone!!! *shouted scaredly*

At this moment hyde was so scared then he feel someone presence a unfamiliar presence.
He locked his room door and windows he sit in a corner crying and imagine that everyone was kill.
Then suddenly someone knocked on door hyde tried to see from down side of door.
The thing he saw is enough to make him scared and crying...

Hyde pov:
"It's a knife with blood on it".... I was trying to find my phone but I didn't succeed I hide my self in bathroom and locks it I can feel he is breaking my room door lock and the killer succeed.....
Someone entered in my room and opened the cupboard and the place..
He trying to unlock bathroom door..
At this moment I know I'm going to die....

Hyde was crying silently then the door unlocked and someone came inside and tap hyde....

Hyde pov:
"Hyde!! Hyde!! Wake up!"
I opened my eyes and see evel sitting beside me I quickly sit up....

Hyde quickly sit up and hugs evel tightly and crying Aswell as evel hugs back and petting his hair..

Evel: what happened Hyde?.. *worried* you were screaming in your dream...

Hyde: E-...Evel!! *crying madly *

Evel rubbed Hyde's back to make him feel comfortable as Hyde finally took a deep breath.

Hyde was scared to go anywhere alone cause he thinks that his dream came true.

So he goes everywhere with someone he was sitting in garden in these days he remembered a lot of his memories

He suddenly stands up and goes to evel's lab.

*knock knock knock*

Evel opened the door he told hyde to come inside as Hyde goes and sit on evel's chair.
Evel turn to sit on his chair but sees Hyde so he brought a new one from his left side and sit on it.

Hyde stands up and started petting evel's hair that made evel blush

Evel: w-what a-are you doing? *blushing*

Hyde: Nothing just making you relaxed *smile*

Evel: it's okay Hyde you don't need to I'm okay *smile*

Hyde: yeah but I'm not....

Evel: what happened do you have cold or fever!?

Hyde: No.....actually I fall in love...

Evel: ...O-oh...

Evel was sad in his mind he was thinking that it was his fault he lost to tell hyde about his feelings...

But suddenly he feels a pair of soft lips was kissing him a pair of soft and warm hands was around his neck.

His blue eyes meet Hyde's one side green eye... Little by little evel started kissing back.

After some minutes he pulls away a lack of air, they both have deep red blush on their faces

"I-I..can explain" said by blushing hyde.

"you don't need to....beloved.." said by evel.

Soon the fall in another deep kiss as evel uncovered Hyde's red eye.

"why did you cover your eyes if both are beautiful and elegant" said by evel.

As Hyde blushed and hide his face in evel's hard chest, he took a deep breath.

As Hyde whisperer into evel's right ear "I love you evel" with a deep red blush.

As evel replied " I love you too hyde" with a blush and smile.

Hyde sits down on evel's lap and his hands was around evel's neck.

Evel kissed Hyde's neck.

They two talk about there feelings and emotions many more things.

{To be continued}