Meet Up

"Yn get up we have to leave in 2 hours." I rolled over in my bed and groaned pulling the blanket over my head. "Do you want to see Niki again or not?" I sighed. "Can't we leave a little later, I'm tired," I closed my eyes again trying to fall back asleep then I found myself on the floor next to my roomate who was laughing her ass off.

"EXFUCKINGSCUSE ME BITCH WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" She just stood there laughing at me so I grabbed her hand and pulled her down next to me. "HEY!" We both sat there laughing until I finally kicked her out of my room.

"Alright out so I can get changed." She left my room and I grabbed my towel and hopped in the shower. I washed my hair and got out again just letting my hair air dry. I got changed into my white hoodie with a butterfly on it that Niki had bought me the last time I saw her and some leggings.

I did my hair up in space buns just like Niki used to do for me and my make-up using the techniques she taught me. Everything I did reminded me of her I smiled at myself in the mirror. I was finally going to see her after so long. I get to see her and my other streamer friends and live with them. This will be the best 2 weeks ever.

I grabbed my bag off my desk and checked through it for the eighth time. Then headed to the kitchen to make a coffee "I'm so tired I couldn't sleep last night because of those stupid voices," I said to myself grabbing the kettle and filling it.

I've had these voices for a long time, I know it's just anxiety but they won't go away and they are getting louder. I felt water pouring over my hand. "Shit!" I turned the tap off and found myself stood in a puddle of water.

"Yn are you ok?" Mel walked over to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Yeah I'm fine just got caught up in my thoughts." She took the kettle from me and emptied it. "Go sit down and watch TV." I looked at her with sad eyes.

"But coffee." She glared at me and I just did as I was told and sat on the couch. I felt bad for making her clean up after me but she wouldn't let me help. I just sat there and flicked through the TV guide.

Eventually I came across a channel that was playing friends so I put that on. Mel had just finished cleaning the water up and was now sitting on the kitchen counter. "What season is this?" She asked throwing an apple at me. "I think it's season 3 I dunno." I bit into it and shrugged.

We ended up watching 4 episodes of friends and then decided we should go. Before we left I decided to check my bag one more time. Then one more time in the hallway. And another time in the car. "Yn it's ok we have everything, you're going to be fine." She put her hand on my shoulder and I looked at her and smiled then she hugged me.

"K we better set off." She revved the engine a few times to piss off the Karen that lived next to us then we drove off. We laughed because we could hear the Karen screaming behind us and we just turned the radio up on full blast drove round the block a few times and drove through a huge puddle splashing her in the face.

"THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A BITCH TO MY FRIEND." Mel screamed out the window then sped off. "You didn't have to do that Mel." I said turning thr radio down. She snickered at me and rolled her eyes "Hey if she didn't scream at you yesterday it wouldn't have happened.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Bullshit you would have done it anyway." She laughed and wiped a stray tear from laughing a bit too hard. "You know me too well, I really hate that bitch." I nodded in agreement then decided to text my friend Gee.

Me
Heyyy

Gee ♡
Heyyy
Can't wait to see you <3

Me
Me too it's been way too long

Gee ♡
I knowww
I miss you 😘