Finally together

"Niki calm down love." I said giggling at the girl practically jumping up and down in her seat.

"Shut up yn I'm excited." She said sticking her tongue out. "Really I couldn't tell." I remarked rolling my eyes.

We all got out of the car and I got Niki's bag for her while she ran inside. I shook my head and closed the boot.

"I can't remember the last time I saw her this happy." I said laughing watching her run down the driveway.

"About an hour and a half ago when she saw you." Will said throwing his bag over his shoulder. I looked at him, "What do you mean?" I questioned following him.

"The last time she looked that happy." He said looking back at me. I ran a bit trying to catch up with him. "Yeah I guess your right." I said matching his pace.

"I'm always right." He said a smirk on his face. I laughed a bit. "I doubt that." I said looking up at him. Fuck me he's tall.

He looked down at me and hit me on the back of my head. "Hey!" I said rubbing my head annoyed. "He just stuck his tongue out at me and ran to the door.

When I got to the door he was stood there waiting. "Oh look you finally made it it only took you 3 years." I hit him on his arm and rolled my eyes.

He smiled at me and opened the door. "Ladies first." He said bowing. I giggled a bit and bowed my head. "Thank you kind sir."

Niki POV:
I ran down the driveway and Rhiana and Jack followed me. Mel was just in front of us. "Alright Niki calm down now." Rhiana said grabbing my hand.

"Sorry I'm just so excited to see who's here." We got to.the front door and followed Mel in. Everyone was in the bedrooms.

"Niki, Rhiana follow me I'll show you to the girls room." We walked to the end of the hallway to the girls room. As we passed the boys room Tommy and Tubbo walked out.

"Oh hey you're finally here." Tommy said smiling at me. "Hi Tommy how are you." I asked stopping to talk to him.  "I'm good thank you how are you?" He said following Tubbo to the kitchen.

"I'm good, what about you Tubbo?" I asked and the boy popped his head back round the corner. "Yep good thanks." He nodded then went back to the kitchen.

I walked into the girls bedroom and gasped. "Oh my God." I didn't know what else to say. So many of my friends that I had been wanting to meet up with for so long were here.

"Get over here." Minx said holding out her arms. I ran over to her and she hugged me. I said hi to everyone in the room and I just couldn't stop smiling.

Then I went and said hi to the boys and then went back to relax in the girls room.

"Ok we already sorted out the wardrobes based off who has similar styles so Niki you can share with Yn, Gee and me and Rhiana can share with Minx." Puffy said pointing us to the right wardrobes. Then yn finally walked in.

Yn POV:
"You calmed down yet then?" I said walking into the girls bedroom. Niki rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at me. I just laughed and put it back on her bed.

I walked over to the bed I'd be sharing with Gee and lay down on my stomach next to her. She wrapped her arm around me and pulled me closer.

"What now?" I asked looking around the room. We just sort of sat there in silence for a bit. "We can go ask the boys if they wanna go grab dinner (I think that's tea for British people idk I'm British so I say tea)." Puffy suggested.

"Yeah we can do that." I said standing up from the bed and helping Gee up. "Yeah let's go annoy the boys." Minx said walking out of the room. "My favourite pass time." Mel said following her.