ˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐨: 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 & 𝐬𝐞𝐱 (𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫)

Theres not really warnings on this expect like public sex since y'know how albedos lab/campsite thing is in dragonspine and theres no fucking doors and ofc its has cuss words

Im writing a female reader on this one, dw i will make one of a male next ! :) (if i have time)
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ -ˋˏ -ˋˏ

Im writing a female reader on this one, dw i will make one of a male next ! :) (if i have time)     -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ -ˋˏ -ˋˏ

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ -ˋˏ -ˋˏ

"𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝. 𝐢,𝐦 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞. ♡" -𝐚𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐨

Ever since you came to Mondstadt, You helped Albedo with his experiments, him letting you try some potions he has made, etc.

This random day, you got some mail from Albedo asking you if you wanted to try a potion that he has been recently working on, and as always, he let you know that there will probably be a slight chance of consequences. He put the time and date in the bottom of the letter, so you could know what time to go at.

You of course, being the nice person you are, mailed him back telling him that you would be glad to try the potion. You realized that the day was actually tomorrow, you quickly showered, brushed you're teeth, set an alarm, and headed straight to bed.

You woke up as you heard your alarm ringing, you quickly sat up and went to go get ready. Since you were going to Albedo's lab/campsite in dragonspine, you decided to wear a coat so you won't be freezing.

You went downstairs, and cooked some hash-browns.( UGRGH THEY SOUND SO GOOD RN)
You quickly ate and brushed your teeth, and you went straight to dragon spine.

"Ah, hello Y/N." Albedo greeted you. "Hello Albedo, I'm ready as always!" You waved at him and went to go sit down on a chair. "Okay Y/N but if you do drink this potion-"you cut him off,"I know know! You already said it in the mail." Albedo nods.

"Well then, let's get started."

He handed you the potion, you looked at it carefully. You did trust Albedo!.. but you were feeling weirded about this potion. It gave you weird vibes, it was a crimson colored potion..and it was bubbling? You shook the thoughts away, Albedo would never give you something bad!..
.
.
.

right?
.
.
.

You opened the tap from the potion, and started drinking the potion slowly. After a few seconds, you finally finished it. You put the empty glass potion bottle on the table and went back to sit down.