Date with Pyrrha

Naruto roamed the halls of the academy as he remembered spending time with all the girls of Team RWBY. How they all made him happy at the end of the day and have dated him through different places.

Naruto saw the lovely Pyrrha Nikos waved at him and smiled gently at him. "Naruto, I want to spend some time with you if that is okay."

Naruto smiled back and replied. "It is, Pyrrha. I'm all yours." Pyrrha beamed at him and hugged his arm.

Naruto and Pyrrha wandered the streets of Atlas whilst holding hands. Pyrrha blushed scarlet equal to her red dress and hair as she felt like his wife. She felt safe amongst his presence as he radiated peace and serenity.

They went nowhere in particular save to buying some snacks for their friends. Of course as she had known them long, Pyrrha knew which favorite food her teammates as well as friends would love like the back of her hand.

They went to one such convenience store and Pyrrha would buy the food but Naruto stopped her when they went to the cashier. Pyrrha looked at him quizzically. "What's wrong, Naruto?"

Naruto replied. "I'll pay. I'm not exactly filthy rich but I have enough to cover us both." Pyrrha was touched at this kindness.

The cashier gave a look that said oh a couple before he wrapped the food and gave them their change.

Naruto noted. "There's plenty for one person to hold. I'll hold some of them for you."

Pyrrha replied. "Thank you."

They both took the bags and then went to a nearby restaurant and Naruto noted that Pyrrha ordered ramen as part of their order.

She said. "I know you like ramen Naruto. Practically craving for it since we reunited at Haven."

Naruto replied, impressed. "You catch on."

Pyrrha made a lovely laugh. "And I also recall how you ate so many ramen that your belly looks engorged to the point that you looked pregnant."

Naruto groaned while slumping on the table. "Don't remind me. Hinata ate more ramen than me and she looked perfectly fine. Heck, she's the only person who could beat me in a ramen eating challenge."

Pyrrha giggled. "It was very amusing to watch."

They continued eating but little did they realize that the manager of that restaurant noticed the two and said to one of his chef's. "Give those two a special dessert. Tell them it's on the house."

Naruto and Pyrrha continued eating when one of the waitresses brought them a special chocolate banana sweet sundae. Naruto protested. "We didn't order this."

The waitress replied. "No you didn't. This one on the house because the manager here realized you two are dating. This is our special Lover's Parfait."

Pyrrha looked happy seeing this special dessert given to them as they being recognized as lovers. Naruto decided to take the first move by taking a spoonful of that and offer it to Pyrrha. "Say 'aah'."

Pyrrha had done so and ate the delicious dessert. She cried out happily. "This is so delicious!" Naruto smiled at this and ate some himself while Pyrrha did the same. Another side effect to this was many customers around them decided to order the Lover's Parfait, pleasing the manager at this burst of orders benefitting the business.

Pyrrha happily said. "Naruto, I'd like to buy you some clothes if you don't mind."

Naruto shrugged. "I don't. Wait, you said you?"

Pyrrha nodded. "You heard right. I'm paying for you." She turned to Naruto and held his shoulders and he noted that she was just as tall as he is. "All we girls ever want for today is to spoil and pamper you. So you got to tell us do just that."