Chapter Two

Looking For The Missing One

"Where is William?" Williams's father started to freaking out when his son didn't show up in one hour. He searched for him everywhere, but Willliam was nowehere to be found. Williams's father almost started to cry, his son was always near him and never left his side for fourteen years, until now. No-one knew where he was, even his friends didn't know.

"Don't worry, he will show up soon," His wife tried to calm him down, not beliving her own words.

"Mom, dad, Nicol saw Will running trough the portal," Yelled Margaret, while Running to them.

"It's not right time to joke about this," Her mother said, not beliving her.

"I'm not lying, Nicol never lies, also she is not only person who saw him running trough that thing" Margaret added.

"Ok so what should we do, if what you saying is true" Her mother answered.

"Get some more people and go look for him. He is all alone in there and it might be really dangerous dimension," Suggested Margaret.

"Okay, so we definitly need Nicol, Berry and Andrew," Their father said wondering who else they would need.

"You really want to go there?" His wife asked.

"What else we can do, if they say it, it's probably true," William's father continued.

"Why them? They are just a kids" William's mother questioned.

"Yes, but they are the best fighters in whole town," Answered Margaret.

***

"So, you live alone?" Adalbert asked the girl who saved him. Lexy looked at him, she was in better light now, he could clearly see that she had freckles on her face and her eyes had grey-ish colour, her skin were partly black, like skin of endermans, and some parts of her body were little bit burned, probably from fire, she got a cyan stripe in her light brown hair, and horns simalar to his.

"Uh no, I have two younger siblings, they are going to come soon" She replied to him.

"I also have sister, but she is the older one. She is about to move out with her boyfriend soon, so me and my parents will live without her. I think I will miss her." Adalbert said, without being asked just wanting to break the silence.

Knock knock. Knocking sound appeared on the main door, and Lexy went to open it. As she opened the door, two kids got inside and started chasing each other. When they ran into room where Adalbert was sitting, they immediately froze.

"Hi" Smiled Adalbert when he saw them. Two kids, younger girl and older boy, turned around to see Lexy smiling at them.

"Adalbert those are my siblings, Jane and Lucas" Lexy introduced her siblings to him.

"You didn't told us you have a boyfriend, to be honest, he looks weird," Lexy's brother said without hesitation.

"Maybe I didn't told you because he is not my boyfriend, and don't talk about him like this, it's not nice" Warned him Lexy taking mushrooms they collected and putting them on the table.

"May I ask, why do you look like endermans, except for Lucas?" Adalbert questioned Lexy, who sat back to the table sending her siblings to their rooms.

"Well our mother was enderian and our father was blazeborn, but not fully, he was half human, like our grandma who was human. So thats why we look like this. Jane is enderian, Lucas is blazeborn and I am both," She explained to him.

"Sorry for asking, but where are yours parents?" He asked sounding kinda nervous.

"Dead," She muttered quietly under her breath, but he heard it.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't had ask," He said softly.

***

"What do you mean by "Adalbert is in another dimension", how is it even possible, he is my fiance, he can't get lost" The girl yelled at the other one, who just wanted to explain the situation to her.

"Calm down, we are going to find him," Replied the other girl.

"How can you be so calm Nicol, my fiance is missing and is probably in another dimension," Theresa yelled on Nicol again.

"I have to go now," sighed Nicol.

As Nicol slowly walked away, Theresa stopped to act like she cared about that Adalbert is missing, it was partnership marriage and she agreed only because Adalbert came from wealthy family.

Nicol walked quietly in the morning sun, she needed to know more about that dimension before entering, but had no other choice, than to go save her friend. She slowly got closer to the place, where the portal was. Others were already here, thinking about new plan.

"We don't know what is that place like, so we need to be careful," Adalbert's father said and looked at the others. Than he turned around and slowly walked trought the purple substence, which immediatly swallowed him. Others followed behind.

***

Lexy walked away to get something to eat, meanwhile Will rested his head on the table. When Lexy got back, he was already sleeping, so she decided to look around that portal. To see what else she could do, to protect herself and her family.

She teleported, hoping that ghast wont be there anymore. It wasn't. But someone else was, two adult looking people and three kids her age. What do they want in here. Lexy quickly walked to them. As soon as they saw her, one of the girls pointed a sword to her.

"Who are you, what you want and how did you get here?" She asked angrily, not looking like she wanted to believe whatever will Lexy say.

"That is thing I should ask you. But before you hurt me, I just want to help you, this place is not safe," Lexy said to the goup.

"How can we trust you?" The girl asked again.

"You don't need to trust me, just don't hurt me, I have two younger siblings, who I need to take care of," Lexy said to protect herself.

"I just want to help you, you wont be the first ones from that dimension, to who I will help," She added.

"Wait. You helped someone from our dimension?" The older looking man asked, becoming more focused.

"Yes, yes I did" Lexy said, not really understanding why the man was so exited about it.

Suddenly the ghast appeared again, and Lexy saw him. Without warning she pulled all of them closer, not knowing if her powers are strong enough, to teleport them all.

"What are you doing?" Shorter girl asked.

"Saving your life, now everyone hold eachother tight," Lexy ordered, closing her eyes to teleport them all. She actually made it to her house.

"William!" The man said with smile loudly, when he saw the sleeping boy. It woke his son up.

"Dad?" replied Will sleepily, not really knowing what is going on.

The man ran towards him and hugged him tightly. The boy wasn't so excited about it; however he wasn't mad or sad about it as well.

"So how are we going get back home?" Asked the oldest girl in group, looking at her father and brother.

"Lexy can teleport, so if she wants she can teleport us to the portal," Will said when his dad finally let go of him.

"So her name is Lexy?" Asked the shortest girl.

"Yes, my name is Lexy, but I don't think I can teleport us all at the same time, I haven't practised my powers in years," Lexy added with worrying face and fear in her voice.

"We'll come out with some other plan, don't worry," Calmed her down the boy, who was quiet until now.

__________________________________________________________________