four

It was enough. I could not live with this guilt. I could not trouble my chacha and chachi anymore. The half moon shone through my opened window. The papers on my desk rustled with the soft wind. I laid awake in my bed.  Chacha and chachi would be sleeping, i can easily run away. I looked at the table clock on my desk, it read 1:30 a.m. Everyone would be sleeping right now.
      After a few minutes of struggle and fighting with myself for whether i should go or not, I was walking along the road which was more of a mud path with tire tracks. I will do the thinking later, that was what i had thought while getting out of bed and packing a few books, that is what i do everytime.
      Now i actually had to decide what i was going to do. I had to stop running away from taking decisions as it appeared i was very bad at making them. I can go to alyna's house tell her 'hey i ran away crom home, do you have enough room to fit me?' Alyna was a friend of school. But the problem was i didn't knew where she lived. It seemed more difficult than i had thought. Or maybe i can go to the orphan shelter, then atleast i will not be a burden for anyone.
      What was i going to do? I had absolutely no idea. A tear filled in my eye, it blurred my vision, i cast it away. I was not weak. I heard a horn in the distance. Who would be driving at this hour of the night? He'd probably be living his life-maybe she's a girl. It could be. I could now hear the car wheels. I heard a honk just a few metres away. He-or she honked again, this time up close.  What is their problem? I'm walking at the side why is he honking?
      It appears i was not at the side. It was over.

☆☆☆