Last Message

Hi, it's me again!

I will soon be unpublishing several chapters (or the whole book) for rewriting and reconstruction. I have taken into account the comments on my latest author's note. I will be publishing a bonus alternate ending (from the original His Scarlet Dragon) where you end up with Donnie. I can't let go of the idea so it may as well be a fun extra bc I love Donnie.

 I don't know when I will publish that bonus, whether it will be ASAP or after I finish fully reconstructing, but it will happen and I might do the other bonus endings as well:

-The Healing Ending

-The Breakup Ending

-The Surprise ending OwO

If you would like to stay tuned for any random updates for the book, be sure to follow me so I can update through my message board instead of this book (as to not confuse the newer readers). You don't have to, but if I am looking for thoughts and opinions or something unexpected with the book happens (which I don't doubt since Wattpad has been kinda buggy), I can write on my message board and notify all of my followers.

I usually start with "To all (Book Title) Readers", so don't worry. I won't be clogging up your notifications with random info about me and such lmao.

Anyway, thank you for helping me figure things out y'all! The last note really helped me figure out what the best option was. 

~Tiger