Chapter 30 (Part 1)

Enjoy and thanks for reading.

Chapter 30 (Part 1)

Sharion POV

I turned over to check the time it was a few minutes past 5am and the sun was starting to come up, I couldn't sleep anymore I had to clear my mind. Today had been three years since I lost my baby and when everything started going left with Daniel. I rolled out of the bed making sure not to wake Curtis who was fast asleep. i quickly went to the bathroom to wash up and put on a pair of his sweats and my sneakers and head out of the bedroom. I went to go and check on my baby Cam and Renae before i quietly headed out the apartment.

i start up my car and head to the beach which was about 45mins out from where we stay at. The roads were clear and quiet so in no time i arrived at the beach. i got out the car and headed down to towards the water. it was now alot brighter outside i stood there for a few minutes taking in the cold breeze as it brushed across my face, thinking about how my life changed has so much in the last few years. Things have actually been a rollercoaster for me. ive been through a miscarriage, moved from NY to LA,got in contact with Sean, met my niece for the first time, met curtis, moved away again to miami, then to came back to LA, and managed to have a baby like shit is actually hitting me hard now. what a difference a few years makes.

Curtis POV

"hello" i answer without looking at the screen. "if your girlfriend is there can you tell her to answer the damn phone and to stop ignoring me" Shia screams down the phone.

"yo chill, its way too early for you to be yelling"

"Sorry did, i wake you?"

"yeah you did actually, what do you need?"

"i need you to tell your girlfriend to answer the phone"

"how about i just hand the phone to her"

"ohhh would you Curtis that would be great" i just shake my head i never understood why Shia was always so hyper in the morning.

"Sharionnn!! Better come and get the phone your home girl is gonna drive me crazy"

"Heyyyyyy, i heard that Curtis Jamal Jackson" i kiss my teeth and get out the bed in search for Sharion.

"Sharionnnn?"

"Daddy, stop yelling she's not here" renea says coming towards me.

"Renea, what do mean shes not here?"

"i mean shes not in the house, i already looked, i looked for a long time daddy shes not here"

"Shia, ima have to call you back"

"wait, are you sure she didn't just go to store or something""her car keys are missing, but her phone is still here with a bunch of missed calls from you and Sean, she would have left a note if she did go to the store""So where the hell is s-, oh shit todays the 4 of March"

"Yeah so what does the date have to do with this?"

"Shit i totally forgot it was today, i gotta call Sean and Mama Shirley"

"Wait why what's happened, Shia can you tell me what the hell is going on" " Remember the baby she was having with Daniel, well today is the day she lost the baby, whenever the day comes she disappears for hours without saying anything to anyone its like a routine for her. she never lets us know anything. The last time she disappeared like that she was a mess it was hard seeing her like that. Listen meet me at Mama Shirley's house, we'll talk more about it there"

Sharion POV

When I arrived back at the apartment it was quiet, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. I head into the bedroom and jumped onto my laptop. I was still talking to my therapist from Miami whenever I needed to and today was one of those days.

"Hello Sharion, how are you?""Hey Dr Phillips, I'm doing okay thanks how about yourself"

"I'm good thanks for asking, so what do I owe this pleasure today?"

"Well... It's been three years since I lost my baby, still sounds weird saying that out loud." I say sighing."Well I'm listening if you wanna talk about it."

"Ok, so where do I start""Well you can start by what you have done so far today and how you've felt today."

....................

After talking to Dr Phillips for nearly two hours. it was 2pm i wanted to take a nap but i couldn't avoid this any longer. i quickly jumped in the shower again, after my shower i did the usual, i walked over to my closet i pulled out some ripped jeans, a casual white t-shirt and some black and white adidas superstars. i fluffed my curly hair a little and put on some mascara and some nude lipstick. i picked up my phone off the bed checking, i saw hundreds of missed calls and messages, i forgot i left my phone here when i left this morning. I opened the message from Shia first

Shia: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! Are you ok? we are worried about you please let me know your ok.

Me: i am fine, i'm going over to mama's meet me there.

Shia: Thank god, where the hell have you been, you know were all gonna kick your butt you've had us all worried Sharion can't be pulling disappearing acts like that.

Me: i know, i know im sorry, I will explain when i get there, tell everyone to chill out.

After messaging Shia i decided to call Curtis, i already know hes worried and pissed and lord knows what else.

"Hello" he says in a grouchy voice, sounds like he was asleep.

"Hello can i speak to Mr CJ Jackson please" i say giggling "That shit aint funny, where the hell are you?" he says trying not to shout but whispering at the same time.

"Listen relax, im coming over to my mama's house now i'll explain then, don't be mad"

"im not making any promises"

"hows my baby boy,"

"youll know when you get here but he's fine he's with me, just hurry up and bring that ass here"

"okay,okay im round the corner, Love you"

He sighs before replying "love you too"