Chapter 40

I know I've been MIA for a while but I've been so busy with university/ college and work, so I've had to take a little time off but I'm back and hopefully ill be uploading more frequently. Just wanna say I appreciate everyone that continues to read and vote for my story I truly do appreciate it.

Enjoy  

Chapter 40

Narrator

Sharion was busy at the Salon and only just got the chance to sit down to check her emails. She went through a couple shipment emails and came across and email that stood out to her. Scanning the email address she didn't recognize it. This was her business email so she found it a little weird, the email seemed like a personal email address. Opening the email she quickly reads it, she picks up her bag to look for her phone finding it she calls Shia. Shia answers on the 3rd ring.

"Whats goody sis?"

"Why is Daniel's mom sending me emails?"

"Emails? What kind of emails? "

"Asking me to contact her she really needs to talk to me"

"Well i did tell her that you want nothing to do with her a long time ago when she contacted me, you know that."

"Hmm, i'm just trying to figure out why she wants to see me so bad"

"Whatever it is it can't be good with her devil of a spawn"

Sharion couldn't help but wonder why Daniel's mom was trying to get in contact with her but she figured the only way to find out was to meet up with her.

"Did you hear what i said?"

"Hmm"

"Of course you didn't."

"I wanna go meet up with her, that's the only way to find out why she's trying to reach me so bad"

"What are you crazy Cara?!"

"No i'm dead ass, it's the only way for her to leave me alone"

"You know there is no way in hell that Sean and Curtis gonna let you see that woman, you're definitely out your mind."

" who's gon' tell them, definitely not me and neither are you"

" are u serious Cara, you really not gonna tell them?"

" No because there just gonna make something out of nothing, promise me you won't say a word."

"Fine i promise, but you're not going alone,i'm coming with you"

"great, like i have a choice, anyway CJ just walked into the shop i'll talk to you later"

Sharion says into the phone whilst looking at the camera tv as Curtis greeted the workers and headed towards her office.

He knocked the door she answer before he opened the door he entered the office.

"What's up baby"

Putting her phone on the desk she gets up to meet him.

"Hey baby" she reaches up wraps her arms are his neck, he grabs a handful of her ass and gives her a few soft kisses on the lips.