A Letter...

Dear Reader,

Today is July 14th, A special occasion to celebrate.

Yes, Beloved Kasumi Toyama's Birthday.

But it's not just that... it is also my birthday!

I planned a lot of things to happen for this day to celebrate both birthdays, but i don't seem to have the ability to even do that... Isn't that a bit depressing?

Hm, it's fine! I have a lot of backup plans that i can do anyways!

But... You know... This day is very important nontheless...

I've started writing on OCT 2020, 2 years!

I started writing once i got interested in bandori and thought to myself, maybe there are fanfics out there! And so did i find them!

I adored them! Learned a lot from them! I even had one of them bookmarked! But then i reached their latest chapters ( back then ) and thought to myself after reading much

"... How come no one has done THAT idea?"

I've searched far and wide to look for the fanfic that I'd really love, the closest i have gotten was [ Abracadabra ] by Anaverageguy321 ( Check it out! I've not read much nowadays but the story was a blast to read when i was just a young writer! )

It was an interesting concept that i didn't see being used much, so i began to wonder "Hey! What if rather than the normal ( Staff member ) reader, what if we make it a bit special? Like [ Abracadabra ]

Basically i did "If no one is going to do it, then lets make it ourselves"

So i prepared as hard as i could! Wrote as much as i can! Remembered Word counts from the books I've read! ( Back then I did not even know 3k word count was long, I thought it was the basic! ) Made 6 chapters! And published all in one go!

And waited...

Waited....

And waited.... For someone to notice...

Eventually I've concluded "I guess the story is bad, time to not write anymore and just fill my library..."

That is on an alternate timeline, but you know what i did?

I said and i quote

"Well fuck you all too im going to keep on writing until one of you stops me!"

And I kept on writing!

And writing!

Until eventually, a life changer occured!