Another letter

Hey there,

How long has it been since I've written a letter for you?

It's been long, But don't worry. I wouldn't forget you, my dear reader.

Even with every hardships i faced, you still waited for me... I thought at first you'd already forgotten me yet... Here you are...

I feel like I've been trapped in a never ending cycle of Torture and suffering with workloads and my bad memory...

Even if i say bad memory... I always still remember you, And because of that...

Im sorry

I kept on lying to let you know that there would be a chapter coming, To get you hyped up... Yet i barely wrote a thing..

I lost touch with writing after the second cycle of torture...

I only have a few months before it begins again, can't you believe that?

It really is a shame... I don't even have hope for myself anymore... And I feel regretful to let people make me happy...

I... Have a small but permanent goal on my mind, you know?

That's to make everyone happy. Even if it meant me not being happy...

I suppose... That its the reason why I also get bad luck everyday...

I would wish for the reverse... But I don't want to... I never deserve it in thr first place

Mom, I'm sorry. You were right for calling me dumb and useless, i always relied on your guidance up until now. I could only hope that it would had been better if it wasn't me that came out of your womb as your son

Dad, I'm sorry. I kept asking for things that were expensive knowing full well our situation, It was foolish of me to do so...

I'm sorry, Me.

If i only worked harder, then maybe we wouldn't be in this situation of weakness, but don't sorry. This is the end of the line for me.

But for the other me, Who's still asleep. It's time to wake up, and carry the torch to explore places we have yet to encounter

And you, My readers.

Thank you. For helping us grow this far.
I'm sorry for not fulfilling promises, Because i couldn't do them in the first place...

The time should be up, so happy birthday, beloved Kasumi Toyama...

And Happy birthday, New Me.

Ehhh fuck this sad tone, it doesn't fit my vibe!

Let's see.... What else do i have in store?

Hmmm....

Someone sent me a hitman last time, and i kinda feel bad not giving something in return so

Hey! Whoever sent that hitman at me, Watch out for the cars when walking left or right, there's news about a hit and run with a golf cart apparently!

Back to writing! ( I hope )

Let's get this whole new me started kay?!? You hear me future me who's adding more messages?!? ( I do but the fact that i went back to playing really looks funny )